• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
So with the newly unveiled 11th sedan, it really looks like the patent images we saw months ago courtesy of civicxi. So this means the hatchback will look pretty much the same if so. I put the hatchback below the sedan to see the difference, and the front looks identical except for the rear. And the 10th hatchback below it for a different perspective.

11th Gen Honda Civic Comparisons of patent images 11th gen vs 10th gen Civic comparisons2
Sponsored

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I did a placement of the new sedan and hatch, it looks like it’ll retain the slightly shorter overall length compared to the sedan (about 4 inches). Other than the back end treatment I suspect they’ll be identical in most ways. Honda may include some of the sportier touches to the interior. Based on spy shots it seems the hatches will have different grille inserts on certain trims as well (honeycomb versus the horizontal slats the sedan has).

OP
OP
Acura_CSX_4eva

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This may sound weird but I like the hatchback rear ever since I saw the patent images. I'm looking forward to this one more than the sedan. =(

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
One thing is certain, the rear end of the 11th hatch looks miles better than the 10th gen in these photos.

OP
OP
Acura_CSX_4eva

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@jtrader, what about the rear of the 11th hatch vs the rear of the 11th sedan?

Syntaxis

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Personally, I'm not really a fan of hatchbacks to start off with and I really didn't like the 10th gen hatch, but the 11th gen hatchback doesn't look that bad, but I won't end up getting it myself I'm sticking with my 10th gen sedan

SuperCyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Sedan
If the patent images are right, the hatch definitely looks better than the sedan in terms of looks. May be my upgrade in a few years from my 10th gen sedan

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
@jtrader, what about the rear of the 11th hatch vs the rear of the 11th sedan?
Great question, the sedan rear end looks like too many other cars on the road. For now I'm going to say the 111th hatch wins. Plus, practicality! (I love my hatch!)
Sponsored