• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
Totally. WTF. They acting like it’s a limited edition 911 or Aventador.
last ICE Type R…Honda is setting the stage now for 30 years from now when these things are going to be as expensive as an Aventador lol 😆
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack
last ICE Type R…Honda is setting the stage now for 30 years from now when these things are going to be as expensive as an Aventador lol 😆
I mean, you’re not wrong. That’s why I want one lol

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
Totally. WTF. They acting like it’s a limited edition 911 or Aventador.
I'm hoping, seriously hoping that it is going to be this month. If not, as I said in another comment, I'll just be extremely disappointed

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
if the car launches end of summer. South and cali guys will have more cars because I dont see these selling well in the winter. I def won't buy to see it covered with salt the first few months of ownership.

fastSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R 2018 CW #13019,SI 2022 RR
I'm hoping, seriously hoping that it is going to be this month. If not, as I said in another comment, I'll just be extremely disappointed
I work for Honda in Quebec,Canada and weve been told by Honda Canada that the R isn't going to show up in dealers before November (and that's if everything goes as plan)

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
if the car launches end of summer. South and cali guys will have more cars because I dont see these selling well in the winter. I def won't buy to see it covered with salt the first few months of ownership.
They are aready mostly sold out or accounted for via waiting lists. Dealers are allocated based on volume not season. If mine arrives prior to winter it will go straight to the garage!

ApexEight

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Civic Si sedan
I work for Honda in Quebec,Canada and weve been told by Honda Canada that the R isn't going to show up in dealers before November (and that's if everything goes as plan)
Interesting. I've heard everything from available in September, and then October, and now not until after November.

NorthernLaw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type-R Boost Blue
I don't care when it shows up in dealers, I just want them to actually REVEAL it to us. No camo, all the specs, all the angles. You know?

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
maybe we'll see it with out camo at Goodwood festival. The new M2 is officially being revealed there also.