• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What’s Your Favorite Color Sport Touring Hatchback?

My2023CivicHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicHBSoon
What’s Your Favorite Color Sport Touring Hatchback?

White, Silver, or ?
Sponsored

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Of course I am partial to Sonic Gray. :)

11th Gen Honda Civic What’s Your Favorite Color Sport Touring Hatchback? 3

OP
OP

My2023CivicHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicHBSoon
I am right there with you. I like the boost blue and Sonic Gray but the blue. I just can't see over the term of the entire ownership of the vehicle and the Sonic gray definitely feels like been there. Seen it done it.

Also agree with you on the silver is simple yet shows off the design the best. Looking at adding the 18" sport wheels from the 2019 touring sedan Civic.

11th Gen Honda Civic What’s Your Favorite Color Sport Touring Hatchback? Screenshot_20220613-185917

Silver. Shows off the design and not as glaring as white. I am SO over Sonic Gray. It's the 80s Teal Blue of the 2020s.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I am right there with you. I like the boost blue and Sonic Gray but the blue. I just can't see over the term of the entire ownership of the vehicle and the Sonic gray definitely feels like been there. Seen it done it.

Also agree with you on the silver is simple yet shows off the design the best. Looking at adding the 18" sport wheels from the 2019 touring sedan Civic.

Screenshot_20220613-185917.png
I saw a sonic grey hatch today and was so happy i got the blue. I did not like the grey in person as much as i thought i would.

BKK Jack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Tacoma Offraod
Would love the Silver or the Boost Blue, but both of those come with the wrong transmission. Hoping they will expand the color choices for the Sport Touring MT to actually include colors, as opposed to only offering different points on the greyscale.

OP
OP

My2023CivicHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CivicHBSoon
As much as a manual transmission would be more fun to drive. Living in a major city. Definitely is not the way to go with stop and go traffic. Kind of a no-brainer.

Been seeing a lot of the boost blue but again not a color I can see myself living with in the long term of ownership.

Still loving silver as the best color at this point. Looking to place an order next month. Talk with the local dealership and they open up. New slots should go into production then in August with delivery in September.

Would love the Silver or the Boost Blue, but both of those come with the wrong transmission. Hoping they will expand the color choices for the Sport Touring MT to actually include colors, as opposed to only offering different points on the greyscale.

BKK Jack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Tacoma Offraod
As much as a manual transmission would be more fun to drive. Living in a major city. Definitely is not the way to go with stop and go traffic. Kind of a no-brainer.

Been seeing a lot of the boost blue but again not a color I can see myself living with in the long term of ownership.

Still loving silver as the best color at this point. Looking to place an order next month. Talk with the local dealership and they open up. New slots should go into production then in August with delivery in September.
That depends on the person, I guess. I currently live in Northern VA and commute into DC every workday (usually on my motorcycle, but if the weather is bad in my MT Toyota Tacoma). I lived in SoCal for 13 years and commuted there with a manual. I also lived and drove in Bangkok Thailand for 6 years, also in a manual. I absolutely abhor automatics and would rather walk everywhere than drive one.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
I really like the white and was looking for one with a 6 speed. Few dealers that showed inventory I called had insane ADM with mandatory accessories. Some were at 40k for the ST hatch. Got tired of searching and picked up a grey Teggy.
Sponsored