Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
đź›’ Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻‍💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
HondaHoon's latest activity
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
Very well said Sir. Thank you for your detailed response.
Sunday at 1:48 PM
HondaHoon
reacted to
SpoolinFK8's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Like
.
Thanks for your reply brother. The PRL P700 is the biggest drop in turbo so far in the market, but no one has been able to successfully...
Sunday at 1:45 PM
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
I hope you plan to build the engine first brother. I know people run more power on stock engines, but I really don't think they really...
Sunday at 12:15 PM
HondaHoon
reacted to
jtlctr's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Haha
.
If I was into naming my cars, the FL5 would be called “Buzz”.
Sunday at 12:11 PM
HondaHoon
reacted to
The Shmoo 2.0-R's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Like
.
I installed a set of RokBlokz splash guards on my 2025 Civic Type R (FL5), and they are exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to add...
Sunday at 12:10 PM
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
Hey brother, congrats. I would highly recommend a heat shield around that turbo's exhaust housing. Dream Automotive makes two options...
Sunday at 12:08 PM
HondaHoon
reacted to
Unity Performance's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Like
.
Back together! We completed the install today and checked over every fitting, nut, bolt, and connector before the first start. 1)...
Sunday at 12:06 PM
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Yes Sir, will do. Just in the process of completely overhauling my big ass garage. New insulation, drywall, paint, lighting, and full...
Sep 20, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
TW00Si's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Love
.
Share pictures when you get it on the car.
Sep 20, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
.
I could, but would not based on how rediciusly easy it is to remove the OEM or any aftermarket airbox, leaving you with the same giant...
Sep 20, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Thank you for your kind words. Means alot!
Sep 19, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
getRIGHT's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Love
.
Looks awesome!
Sep 19, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Love
.
Looks pretty good, is there any orange peel or cutting/polishing that needs to be done? Shame about leaving that center section exposed
Sep 18, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Yeah. A little polishing before ceramic coat will be done. Wanted to give the paint time to properly off gas as long as possible...
Sep 18, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Update: Final product back from paint. Will update the thread again once it is installed. I am currently renovating my entire garage...
Sep 18, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
California
For sale : Brand new Mugen FL5 FL1 LED tail light
.
Bro, I have to ask. Are you a vendor? Crazy to beleive you keep having all these high end Japanese items for sale BNIB. Unless perhaps...
Sep 18, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
phothrottle's post
in the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
with
Like
.
I agree with you I have looked into this and the fl5 application wouldn't fit but the fk8 application will. The fk8 application is on...
Sep 17, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
phothrottle's post
in the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
with
Like
.
I wants to add it to build but only color available is silver and I wanted black. Now that you are asking I might bite the bullet and...
Sep 17, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
.
I am vary curious as to why HKS decided to change the design if it was not necessary to change. I assume other factors play into it...
Sep 17, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
Virginia
Sold
.
Any sound clips brother without the cat? Thanks.
Sep 13, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
CFM oil cap breather (CCV catch can alternative)
.
I have a Chasing Js Titanium. Hell, I do not have to barely tighten it to have a great seal. As long as you are not " I have the...
Sep 13, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
CFM oil cap breather (CCV catch can alternative)
.
Do you know if this application would actually clear the FL5 hood and if it threads into the K20C1 valve cover? Thanks.
Sep 12, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
.
My vote is no; I may be wrong, but it appears to be a lot of interference. Modify to fit, maybe, but then it's unnecessarily complex in...
Sep 5, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
Nikw91's post
in the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
with
Like
.
Will this Acuity Intake fit with the HKS SSQV?
Sep 5, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
Phillie9284's post
in the thread
California
*BRAND NEW* Pair of SPOON Reclinable Bucket seats and Spoon Rails
with
Like
.
I might have missed it somewhere, but I don’t see an asking price.
Aug 31, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
TW00Si's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
I agree with the Cow. Don’t delete the thread. It’s because of your posting, they are willing to work/compromise with you. Otherwise...
Aug 25, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
getRIGHT's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
Fantastic news!
Aug 25, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Yes, that is a good idea. I will update the main thread as well.
Aug 25, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
MooMoo's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
Respectfully disagree on the removal of the thread. This is the reason forums are wonderful and much better than Reddit and Fb groups...
Aug 25, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Final update: Matt followed good business practices and agreed to refund me $ 1,000.00 for the hood. I am satisfied with this...
Aug 25, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
REMARK Sport Touring Catback for FL5
.
Reach out to @02SilverSiHB He has ALOT of exhausts and currently has the Q-Spec variant.
Aug 24, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
getRIGHT's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
I’m glad you are moving forward with this. I like the painted hood with exposed vents look. I’m probably still going to take my...
Aug 22, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
AspecR's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Like
.
That's disappointing to hear that the fitment isn't great. Especially when you consider wait times and cost. I wouldn't be surprised if...
Aug 21, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
.
Ahhh yes, the other Japanese made experience that is kept in the shadows. Feeling that pain bro. I love Japan. Been there. The...
Aug 21, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
TW00Si's post
in the thread
What did you do to your FL5 today?
with
Haha
.
Waited a little over a year to get the M&M Honda front lip. Waited a few more months to get it installed. Fitment sucks. Lesson learned...
Aug 21, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Thanks for your input
Aug 21, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
TW00Si's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
3
Aug 21, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Okay thank you for clarifying. Ok I thought the airbox is what you meant but I wanted to make sure. Never really thought about that...
Aug 20, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Thanks for your input. What do you mean by snorkel area? Just want to make sure I understand.
Aug 20, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Need your help deciding what to do with this hood. Make your choice and dont forget to vote via the poll. Can also leave me a message on...
Aug 20, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
CG13's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
This the nightmare scenario for an expensive and unique part like a carbon hood. I think you’re being very reasonable with the reduced...
Aug 18, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
Sounds like he's using the mugen part as an excuse. I guess the paint thing is a good halfway point, but the fact that he basically...
Aug 17, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Update: At approximately 1300 hours EST 1000 MST, I received an email from Matt at ICB Motorsports advising me that he had family...
Aug 17, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
AspecR's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
On Alibaba 1). Dongguan Saibang Carbon Fiber Products Technology Co. Ltd. 2). Shenzhen Forneng Technology Co. Ltd. 3). Guangzhou...
Aug 17, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
Savannah@TSP's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Haha
.
:popcorn:
Aug 17, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
AspecR's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
I hope they make you whole for the experience
Aug 17, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Well, I will update the thread at the close of business today what happens. They are three hours behind my time zone ans they do not...
Aug 17, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
Thank you for the information Sir. If you have any Chinese manufacture recommendations, let us know.
Aug 17, 2026
HondaHoon
reacted to
AspecR's post
in the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
with
Like
.
First Molding was indeed the OEM for the FK8 J's Racing hood, and they are still the OEM for quite a few aero pieces for various JDM...
Aug 17, 2026
HondaHoon
replied to the thread
My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience
.
I did. So, that is a possible path of action as well. But we shall see where the cards fall.
Aug 16, 2026
Members
Top