Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
🛒 Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
kingkase's latest activity
kingkase
replied to the thread
Dealing with WiFi issues on 2022 sport touring
.
Thank you both for the kind and prompt replies. I am going to leave wifi off for now. It's a shared car, so we will have more than one...
Jul 18, 2026
kingkase
reacted to
zumbooruk's post
in the thread
Dealing with WiFi issues on 2022 sport touring
with
Like
.
I was not able to resolve similar issue, could not resolve after trying several other settings/configurations. I ended up disabling...
Jul 18, 2026
kingkase
reacted to
blueroadster's post
in the thread
Dealing with WiFi issues on 2022 sport touring
with
Like
.
The newer Google-based infotainment units used in other Honda vehicles allow for profiles to be stored. I don't prefer that crap and...
Jul 18, 2026
kingkase
posted the thread
Dealing with WiFi issues on 2022 sport touring
in
Audio / Nav / Electronics
.
New owner of 2022 Civic Sport Touring and struggling with the technology elements of the Bluetooth/Carplay/WiFi settings. I was...
Jul 17, 2026
Members
Top