Sponsored

Recent content by NewCivicRs

  1. CHECK ENGINE AFTER MAF CLEANING

    Update: EPS angle steering calibration required and problem solved. No dtc, steering back to normal feel. The mechanic that doing it is not a really good mechanic. He even dont know what is going on. I insist him to open honda diagnostic tool and to calibrate abs/tcs/eps, the process that he...
  2. CHECK ENGINE AFTER MAF CLEANING

    Yes I did it dozen times cycles start stop engine. I drove it to the mall, to somewhere else for over 30 kilometers on and off engine and still the same. Nothing changes then I disconnected battery, unplugged MAF & MAP sensor to see if any damage physically but seems normal and good condition...
  3. CHECK ENGINE AFTER MAF CLEANING

    Sorry my bad to be here. I just look for other opinion, probably 10 and 11 gen have similarity in this case? I was from civicx.com but seems no one has a clue about it.
  4. CHECK ENGINE AFTER MAF CLEANING

    Hi guys please kindly help. I went to a honda dealer for engine & cvt oil change, throttle body cleaning and so maf and map check and clean if dirty. So after that see the dashlight throws 3 sensors (VSA, EPS, PARKING BRAKE), I thought it will vanish after few miles driving but it won't away. So...
  5. Coolant Temp Help

    So do you think in my case (CVT temp over 115 C / 240 F on mountain road) is fine and no need to worry? Not hot enough?
  6. Coolant Temp Help

    I see, I never do that nor brake launching. I just do a precautionary. If I notice my CVT is not performing properly, it was too late, isn't it?
  7. Coolant Temp Help

    Could you explain about shifting too rapidly?
  8. Coolant Temp Help

    But seriously, could it handle 150 C? Because I am tired of pulling over everytime I see temp reaches 115 C 😂
  9. Coolant Temp Help

    You wanna see when it's blowing up? I'll take pictures 😭 I was having fun meanwhile my 235/40/18 Michelin PS5 front tires keep spinning when I take over cars in front.
  10. Coolant Temp Help

    Yes I can move on from engine oil issue. so the CVT temp is fine?
  11. Coolant Temp Help

    After an hour of spirited driving on canyon hill with high boost mode, if I dont pull over, the CVT temp will continue to increase to 118 C and possibly 120 C up but I never try it and pull over right away to have some rest. How high is too high or 120 C is fine? Btw thanks for your insight.
  12. Coolant Temp Help

    Glad to hear that 0W20 is totally fine. Do you have solution with CVT temp high temperature?
  13. Coolant Temp Help

    Did you mean oil temp? If yes, unfortunately I can't monitor it. On my Ktuner V2 only ECT available. Yes I wonder, should I go with 0w20 or 5w30?
  14. Coolant Temp Help

    Yes a hatch L15B7 CVT with TSP Stage 1 Non Si tune. 3 inch catless downpipe 3 inch frontpipe HKS exhaust Intercooler upgrade 93 octane. No track purpose, only spirited driving + normal driving around city with tropical and humid ambient 32C. Since car brand new until now I am using Amsoil SS...
  15. Coolant Temp Help

    I see, but have you tried the 0W20 and any difference? Yours Type R right?




Top