Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
🛒 Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
phothrottle's latest activity
phothrottle
posted the thread
Alpharex Nova Series
in
Type R: Exterior & Interior Modifications
.
SEMA FL5 Build x Alpharex Nova Series in Alpha Black absolute stunning!
Today at 11:05 AM
phothrottle
replied to the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
.
Thanks
Sep 22, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
Websitesdown's post
in the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
with
Like
.
I had a 19si and had an actual cold air intake that went into the wheel well. I drove it in snow and rain and hit plenty of puddles and...
Sep 22, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
.
I don't drive my car in the rain but let me ask Acuity about water infiltration. I did install a block off plate that goes in front of...
Sep 21, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
with
Like
.
I've been thinking about this intake since I saw the first video and about the only downside I can see is if there's water infiltration...
Sep 21, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
Ahughes86's post
in the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
with
Like
.
you could say the same thing for the right side which currently covers everything on the transmission, throttle body etc
Sep 21, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
.
Yes
Sep 21, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
Mrjustin81's post
in the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
with
Like
.
Looks like it still using the MAF sensor?
Sep 21, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
Gambit's post
in the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
with
Like
.
Gotta say, that intake with the air box cover with the silicon hoses and mounting brackets plus the titanium hardware looks 👌
Sep 17, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
with
Like
.
I wonder if a headlight/snorkel would work well with the intake. As a sidenote, I feel like there's nothing you can put in the empty...
Sep 17, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
.
I wants to add it to build but only color available is silver and I wanted black. Now that you are asking I might bite the bullet and...
Sep 17, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
HondaHoon's post
in the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
with
Like
.
I am vary curious as to why HKS decided to change the design if it was not necessary to change. I assume other factors play into it...
Sep 17, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
.
Hks bov or maybe dry sump haha. Not sure at the moment.
Sep 17, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
0x1d7's post
in the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
with
Like
.
Do I seriously need to replace my Eventuri intake?! Sounds great! What are you going to fill that vast void of an engine bay with?
Sep 17, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
.
I agree with you I have looked into this and the fl5 application wouldn't fit but the fk8 application will. The fk8 application is on...
Sep 17, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
HondaHoon's post
in the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
with
Like
.
My vote is no; I may be wrong, but it appears to be a lot of interference. Modify to fit, maybe, but then it's unnecessarily complex in...
Sep 17, 2026
phothrottle
posted the thread
FL5 SEMA Build
in
Type R: Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain | Transmission
.
My FL5 SEMA Build Begins (Acuity Instruments Intake)
Sep 17, 2026
phothrottle
posted the thread
Spoon Sports FL5 S-Tai Build Series
in
Type R: Exterior & Interior Modifications
.
The Spoon Sports FL5 S-Tai Build Series Continues! Front Bumper fitment.
Sep 10, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
RODSCIVIC's post
in the thread
Spoon Sports FL5 S-Tai Build Pt 2
with
Like
.
That rear bumper looks great!
Sep 3, 2026
phothrottle
posted the thread
Spoon Sports FL5 S-Tai Build Pt 2
in
Type R Photos, Videos, Build Journals
.
Here is part 2 of my Spoon Sports FL5 S-Tai Build Series.
Sep 3, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
The SEMA FL5 Build Begins! Spoon S-TAI Kit
.
Yes it has to be painted
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!
.
No feelings hurt here it's entertainment.
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
Terkoiz's post
in the thread
FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!
with
Like
.
A lot of critical comments in this thread lol. Mod the car if you want to—or don’t. It’s not that deep. 😂 Cool video as always...
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!
.
Lol 😂
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!
with
Like
.
0 to jail is a good one, I'll use that next time
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!
.
I agree he lost me there.
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
CG13's post
in the thread
FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!
with
Like
.
I have no idea what all that meant. There are a lot of options available to improve the FL5 in objective ways- handling, braking...
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
.
Yup
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
iforgettopee's post
in the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
with
Like
.
nice to finally see it installed in something other than a race car - real proof they're still working on it lol
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
The SEMA FL5 Build Begins! Spoon S-TAI Kit
.
My guess would be their S-TAI kit is commissioned by a company that specializes in body kits and their lip isn't.
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
RODSCIVIC's post
in the thread
The SEMA FL5 Build Begins! Spoon S-TAI Kit
with
Like
.
I dont understand why Spoon can seem to get a spot on fitment with their from lip. I suspect its their refusal to wrap it around the...
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
.
Like HellCat hahaha
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
Savannah@TSP's post
in the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
with
Like
.
Whooosh. Nice. Pairing with headlight duct?
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
posted the thread
Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake
in
Type R Photos, Videos, Build Journals
.
Acuity Instruments Intake is Gnarly! First one in the world 🔥 Prototype for my SEMA FL5 build!
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
posted the thread
The SEMA FL5 Build Begins! Spoon S-TAI Kit
in
Type R Photos, Videos, Build Journals
.
The SEMA FL5 Build Begins! Someone on the forum pitched the idea of doing a SEMA FL5 build well that idea is becoming a reality!
Sep 1, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!
.
Im just in the process of test fitting and installing the full spoon s-tai kit. The vlogs will be dropping soon.
Aug 28, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
Amm5890's post
in the thread
FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!
with
Like
.
I appreciate your vids man! Jealous. Would love to slap the spoon catalog onto my FL5. Are you going s-tai bumpers on yours?
Aug 28, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
menikmati's post
in the thread
FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!
with
Like
.
gAmE cHaNgErS.
Aug 28, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!
.
The stock FL5 is great out of the box but it's far from what it is capable of and it's one of the best and most fun cars to mod on the...
Aug 27, 2026
phothrottle
posted the thread
FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!
in
Type R Photos, Videos, Build Journals
.
Insane transformation for the FL5 with 4 mods and updated Spoon front Lip!
Aug 27, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
blueroadster's post
in the thread
Improved Racing CCS Catch Can
with
Like
.
@tc0566 Quit your bitching and complaining about a hose. It is not serving any useful purpose at this point. You pointed out a...
Aug 26, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
Improved Racing CCS Catch Can
.
I think you should give up on what ever mission you are on. The pictures I have posted in response is the factory hose. You clearly jump...
Aug 26, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
Improved Racing CCS Catch Can
.
Honestly I don't know why I'm even entertaining your rude and outlandish comments. Here are some pictures and yes I went out of my way...
Aug 26, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
Improved Racing CCS Catch Can
.
You are definitely a man on a mission and yes those are the factory clamps on the fatter hoses you keep on talking about. You initially...
Aug 26, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
Improved Racing CCS Catch Can
.
I "damn sure didn't use factory hose clamps on the provided 3/8 hoses" I took the clamps right off the factory hoses. You shouldn't be...
Aug 26, 2026
phothrottle
replied to the thread
Improved Racing CCS Catch Can
.
I just checked and your comment from a month ago is still there. I certainly do not delete comments from my viewers. Thanks
Aug 26, 2026
phothrottle
posted the thread
Spoon Sports Harness
in
Type R: Exterior & Interior Modifications
.
Spoon harness is a nice touch to the interior of the Honda FL5 👌
Aug 25, 2026
phothrottle
posted the thread
Spoon Sports Bucket Seats and Harness Bar
in
Type R: Exterior & Interior Modifications
.
The Spoon harness bar is probably one of the nicest part from Spoon and very underrated.
Aug 5, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
zumbooruk's post
in the thread
WOT Undertray is a beast
with
Like
.
I have the WOT not just for protection but also for the improved cooling. I also have the Bad Ann LV front guard...
Aug 3, 2026
phothrottle
reacted to
getRIGHT's post
in the thread
WOT Undertray is a beast
with
Like
.
Can vouch. I’ve hit multiple things with mine and just keeps taking the hits
Aug 3, 2026
Members
Top