Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
🛒 Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Stanleywinthrop's latest activity
Stanleywinthrop
replied to the thread
RTA Filter tool?
.
Yes, this is the one I have. It works fine on the rta filters.
Aug 18, 2026
Stanleywinthrop
replied to the thread
RTA Filter tool?
.
If I remember correctly I got it from the dealer but that was a decade ago. I have no idea how expensive it was then but its almost...
Aug 18, 2026
Stanleywinthrop
replied to the thread
RTA Filter tool?
.
The filter tool I used on the fram plm filters works just fine on the rta filters.
Aug 17, 2026
Stanleywinthrop
replied to the thread
Battery vs E-brake
.
3 years is kind of the norm for Honda batteries. The funny thing is that a lot of aftermarket batteries aren't very good either. I've...
Aug 17, 2026
Stanleywinthrop
replied to the thread
MY2027 Paused for Civic Si
.
Yeah the memo is sus as hell. Trump basically neutered the CAFE regulations and a 1.5T manual or no is in not going to be near any...
Jul 23, 2026
Stanleywinthrop
replied to the thread
MY2027 Paused for Civic Si
.
The memo is nonsensical because the trump admin has basically ended CAFE restrictions. So if Honda is really ending the si, someone is...
Jul 22, 2026
Members
Top