Just had the TSP catted downpipe installed on my 2025 type r. For the first 50 miles the car ran great. The car was running fine, and after the 4th start, leaving the store, I got the dreaded check engine light and emissions message. Car still drove pretty normal. Message on dash said to avoid...
So every now and then I'll get a weird noise when hitting the push button start. It last for about a second. Sounds like its coming from the push button itself or in the area of. Kind of like a buzzing sound. I'll try and get a video of this, just wondering if anyone has experienced this before...
Anyone have the Cobb RMM for the FL5? Been looking at upgrading the RMM to get rid of some of the wheel hop. I know a lot of RMM will cause some NVH. Trying to find the best of both worlds. Least amount of NVH, while stopping wheel hop. I know quite a few people are running the PRL RMM, along...
(2025 civic type r) So I just flashed my car this evening, and i'm pleasantly surprised. I chose the 93 octane map, and the butt dyno felt an increase. I have two questions if anyone would like to help me out. First question, is it safe to run the 93 octane map for a while? Like maybe a few...
I think i'm finally ready to have the car tuned. I've had my type r for a little over a year now. I have the eventuri intake and turbo inlet pipe, along with the remark exhaust and front pipe. The car has been a lot of fun, but i'm ready for some more power. I've heard this car really wakes up...