SoCal OC Pick-Up Only (Fullerton) $1850 OBO First Come, First Serve
DM me on IG for a faster response CTR37429
Original owner used it less than a year. I bought it but never used it.
Cat-Back = comes with front downpipe
Retail: $3250+ (plus shipping and tax) with the options: Resonated +...
SOLD
**This exhaust was from a blown FL5 turbo. It had oil residue from the turbo, which may still need to be burned off.**
This is for the muffler section only.
SoCal pickup only (North OC)
Trade completed 11/22/25 for a set of RE-71RS
Update now accepting trades on the following:
New 4x RE-71RS (275/35/18) + Cash or TE37SL 18x9.5 +38 (any condition)
Second owner here. The photos below are the actual coilovers uninstalled today.
$2.1k $1.9k OBO First come, first serve - DM me...
Hello All,
I took delivery on January 19th, 2025. My first new car.
The first mods:
Llumar air80 (yes, I love the fishbowl!)
IG @ctr37429 (most up to date - DM on IG for quicker response)
Updated Mod List in RED 8/30/2026:
I call this the old man spec (no intake, no downpipe, no exhaust -...