Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tyre experts: Hankook Ventus RS4. Can you check my thinking ?

    Hiya. 2025 Type R I did a track day (night) here in Sydney recently, and pretty quickly found the limitations of the stock tyres. On the up-side, they vaporised very evenly across the faces and were trashed both front and rear, showing the basic balance is good. It was a cool night in Sydney...
  2. AUSTRALIA. Items for sale.

    Post your Oz stuff here.
  3. Acuity shifter. FL5. Running without the boot ?

    So that's the question. Any downside to running the Acuity shifter in an FL5 and just not fitting the boot ? Thanks in advance. Josh.
  4. Less (weight) is more.

    FL5 Type R. I realise our cars are not "heavy" per se' But, as I get older and wiser, I realise Colin Chapman was right..... "Add lightness" I was walking around my car last night, stroking the beard and looking for obvious weight savings; without going bezerk and turning it into a race track...
  5. Josh's Australian FL5 type R build log.

    ok, well. it begins.... Today I'm at work, waiting for the call that my Remark SS catback + frontpipe. Has been installed and car is ready to pick up. More to come once there's more to tell. https://www.jdmyard.com/remark-sports-touring-catback-sus304-front-pipe-ho
  6. Australia. Spotted.

    Last weekend, in the Royal National park, and the weekend before, nearby, on Seacliff Bridge. New-looking FL5 Type R, white; just like mine. Friendly wave from both sides both times. Are we both putting break-in miles on our cars at the same time ? Was this you ?
  7. Australia. What engine oil are you using in your type R ?

    5w-30 seems to be the agreed weight for our hot climate. But not many come in a full synth 6l pack..
  8. Australian owners. Integra Type S. ADS Module for CTR.

    Discuss. j.
  9. Australian 2025 Type R orders. Check-in here.

    Having just discovered I'm not the only one here who has placed an order for a 2025. I thought it might be worth starting a seperate thread, so as not to hijack existing threads with our excited ramblings. Feel free to check in. I'm Josh. From the coast south of Sydney. I ordered a 2025 CTR...
  10. Is there a "Type R Guru" in Sydney Australia ?

    Pretty much as per the title.. Is there a consensus ? I have found with previous vehicles, even kind of obscure ones, I've always been able to find "the guy" I'm not finding it easy this time.. Cheers, Josh.




Top