Sponsored

Search results

  1. Advice for a first timer

    Basically, lived my whole life in Manhattan without a car. I now am retired and out. I plan on doing my first oil change and transmission flush. Watched a bunch of video, does not look hard. What mistake will a rookie typically make? [FL5] Thx Parts: Redline MTL (still have to get 2 crush...
  2. Replacing undertray fasteners

    Hi, Planning my first FL5 oil change. Would like to have spares on hand just in case. Can anyone provide a link for parts kit? Has anyone replaced with more durable hardware (is that even possible)? Thx
  3. My amateur curb rash repair

    First time doing something like this. I decided to go a bit further than just using a black marker so I sanded with 400/600/1000 sadly I couldn't get out some of the deeper nicks. Definitely could have used some filler. Paint: Dupli-Color Wheel Paint, Satin, Black Clear : Rust-Oleum Universal...
  4. 2025 FL5 instrument cluster issue

    As you can see the lower central display is not functioning. Was working when I left home this morning. At some point. . . Swapped to sport display and the center section was working. Swapped back and nada. turned on and off. At no time was the battery disconnected. Any ideas?
  5. What is the biggest tires I can fit with stock suspension?

    I am looking at these wheels https://949racing.com/product/18x10-coto/ 18x10 Coto 5x120 +48 On my stock 2025, my winter setup is DWS06+ 265/40/18 on Enkei ts7 18x9.5 which works great and no rubbing. My summer setup is stock wheels with Conti extreme sport 2; 265/35/19 which also clears...
  6. New York SOLD - 4 stock PS4S for sale

    used for 1 weekend, about 300 miles on them $600 Rockland county, NY
  7. Considering custom wheels for my FL5

    I found this company Forza Performance Wondering if anyone has any experience with them. I plan on getting 18x9.5 wheels made but I need a little help with the offset. Stock wheels at 60. 45 is popular with aftermarket. What would be the optimal offset on 18's for a flush look? thanks for you...




Top