Sponsored

Search results

  1. HELP looking for lug nuts!

    Currently just extended my studs with ARP and its been great! Ran into 1 problem though. I need to put my stock wheels back on for winter and I cannot find lug nuts open or closed with a radius/ball seat that will fit the OEM wheels! Any help will be appreciated! Need suggestions!
  2. LF Hondata FlashPro Mini

    Anyone have a Hondata FlashPro Mini for FL5 for sale? Thanks in advance!
  3. Charge Pipe upgrades/Intercooler upgrade CTR

    Hey everyone! Always shopping for upgrades as an unhealthy pass time lol I was looking at some charge pipe upgrades and came across the HKS intercooler, piping upgrade. I was wondering if a tune is needed? I already have the PRL HVI + Titanium turbo inlet and exhaust is ordered. I plan on...
  4. HKS SQV4 Kit Questions

    Have a friend that has a kit for sale. It's a good price! Had some questions cause my research has been telling me not to do the blow off valve. So my questions are: 1. Why not? 2. Do I need a tune? 3. What other relevant information do I need to know? For a 2023 CTR FL5
  5. Resurface Front Rotors?

    Currently driving a 2023 CTR. Need some recommendations. I work at a dealership (bless), but its not a Honda dealership. I want to resurface the rotors before I put my new pads on, but wasn't aware that the front rotors are 2-piece. Do I turn them, flip them? Just resurface one side? I have a...
  6. PRL Turbo Inlet + PRL HVI = Tune Needed?

    In regards to a 2023 Honda Civic Type R FL5, Hi everyone! I'm new to the Honda game. Found TwoStepPreformance, absolutely perfect website btw! Just wish I could add parts to a wishlist. I saw on the PRL HVI shop page that no ECU Calibration is needed, and also the same on PRL Turbo Inlet. I...




Top