Purchased last November. Was going to keep for 2-3 years but I’m looking to get something new for next summer.
Car is pristine. Was stored during winter. Hardly driven and never driven in snow. Has ceramic coating and all around tint (35% on windshield, 20% everywhere else). I have receipts for...
See attached image. Labor costs seem like 2x as much as what they should be.
I'm figuring 3 hours for the intercooler, 1.5 for the intake, and 1.5 for the res delete. At $175/hr that’s $1050…
Picking up my car on Monday. I will be buying the forged wheels, so I am looking to sell the black, non-forged wheels on the car now.
Car is brand new, so the wheels will be in perfect condition (only driving 10 mins down the street from the dealer to my house).
$1400+ shipping. On the Honda...
Hey guys. Got engaged recently and have been going back and forth on trading in my G87 to get my payment lower and pull out the equity I have in the car to help with new home/wedding costs.
Pulled the trigger today and put a deposit on a black 25 FL5. Sticker is $47,090. There’s some paint...