Sponsored

Search results

  1. Fixed My Glovebox Rattle

    thank you. that's what i needed to know. i didn't want to start pulling and then break something
  2. Fixed My Glovebox Rattle

    Thanks, but I'm looking to remove the lower trim below the glovebox to get to this wire. That's not shown in the video.
  3. Fixed My Glovebox Rattle

    anyone have instructions on how to remove the panels around the glove box? i got the glovebox removed, but not sure how to proceed next.
  4. West Burbs of Chicago Camber + Alignment Rec

    Try Thalmann Alignment in Northbrook. They are probably best for alignment around Chicago. https://thalmannsalignmentandsuspension.com/
  5. Fixed My Glovebox Rattle

    was it easy to remove the panels to get to this wire?
  6. Transport Blocks PSA: make sure your dealer removes suspension transport blocks before taking delivery!

    The dealer did not remove this on my car either. I'm glad I read this thread before I picked up the car. Saved me a trip back and forth.




Top