Sponsored

Search results

  1. PRL Motorsports Bolt-On Big Turbo Upgrade Kit

    Thanks for the update! Looking forward to its release!
  2. PRL Motorsports Bolt-On Big Turbo Upgrade Kit

    @PRL Motorsports what up? What's the word on the EWG adaptation? I run the catted version, which is the street downpipe. No issues that I can tell but I don't have anything to compare it against.
  3. PRL Motorsports Bolt-On Big Turbo Upgrade Kit

    Hi @PRL Motorsports, just following up to see if there has been any progress towards retrofitting the kit for making use of the stock electronic wastegate actuator. Thanks!
  4. PRL Motorsports Bolt-On Big Turbo Upgrade Kit

    Hi @PRL Motorsports I am curious about tuning options and had a few questions: 1) I understand you will be providing off-the-shelf (OTS) tunes for K-Tuner, is that still the case and will they be available when the kits start arriving? 2) Will there be an OTS tune for crappy 91 (California)...




Top