Sponsored

Search results

  1. Florida Ti Shift Knobs

    I have some FL5 stuff for sale: https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threads/nib-oem-lighted-door-sills-afd-v1-lip-ti-shift-knobs-misc-free-oem-bits.66582/post-1105899 But more general purpose are these two shift knobs, car cover, and Dayton 3" drivers. Shipping not included in prices. Basic Ti...
  2. NIB AFD V1 lip, Ti shift knobs, Sealskin car cover

    Almost forgot, I have 2 Dayton 3" 4ohm speakers - they can go in the center dash spot. $15ea + shipping.
  3. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Finally got around to listing some items for sale here - the "big" ones are NIB OEM lighted doors sills and a AFD V1 lip. Please take a look and buy this stuff, it'll fund parts for my on-order M2!
  4. NIB AFD V1 lip, Ti shift knobs, Sealskin car cover

    I have a few items from my stolen R that were either never installed or are OEM removed bits. Shipping not covered. FOR SALE: OEM lighted door sills (NIB) HON08E12-T60-100 $150 SOLD AFD V1 lip (NIB) $100 Ti shift knob, has an insert so can be used for Hondas or removed and used on...
  5. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Today I received my payout check, I got $45k for my stolen 2023 with 17,700 miles on it which I felt was fair. I loved my FL5 and am sad it's gone - it's the 7th time I've had a Civic stolen (2 '99 Si were the previous 6!) and I don't think I could stomach an 8th so it looks like I'm moving on...
  6. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    This means they could not get a signal from the car - no surprise to me as I believe it was stolen by professionals who used electronic tools to steal the car as well as jam any potential tracers. Having had cars stolen many times while it is usually a (much) bigger financial hit to get a...
  7. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    I'd say tracking devices are worthless or low value at best - Honda called me yesterday to let me know they officially consider the car "untrackable". OBD lock/relocate and an immobilizer system that blocks key cloning and similar vectors are the way to go along with making your parking...
  8. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    No, and after seeing a bunch reported stolen in the last few weeks I was just starting to think about options. If I do replace this with another R I'll be doing OBD lock and immobilzer. Just got new floodlight/camera system to cover the driveway as an additional deterrent. I'd really like...
  9. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    Not sure how it was taken, I don't currently (fixing this in a few days) have an external camera. I'll note that I reported it stolen to Honda on Friday around 5pm and they did not take action with the police until Monday around 2pm. ZERO activity over the weekend, in fact their stolen car...
  10. Theft

    The first 4 thefts were back in the early '00s in MA/CT, then two more in FL around 2012. I also knew dozens of other Si owners who had their stolen back then, it was super easy (the method they use on Kias). I wish it was as easy as snapping my fingers to move somewhere secure but that...
  11. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    Whelp, mine was the one stolen last Friday. Considering buying another one and fitting it with IGLA along with using heavy duty locks on our gates. Won't help if it was done via tow truck/flatbed - unfortunately I live in a rental and do not have outside cameras to see how it was taken...
  12. Theft

    My car was stolen from my driveway Friday, it seems these are just as easy to steal as my '99 Si was. I may buy another one, I've seen "IGLA" mentioned a lot on FB as an immobilizer but open to any other suggestions. I do not want something like Lo-Jack, I've gotten stolen cars back and...
  13. *The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*

    Homestead tomorrow!
  14. CIVICXI *NOVICE* Track Thread!

    Looking forward to my 2nd outing to Homestead Feb 28th, should be a good time. This summer I had a chance to visit the Nurburgring which was amazing and a totally different experience compared to a track like Homestead. I had a blast there but am also looking forward to a track that I can push...
  15. Pipercross Intake

    Not that I can tell and I A) live in Miami and B) run it. Didn't notice it during a track day either but I only take it out to Homestead in cool weather (will be there Feb 28th).
  16. Pipercross Intake

    I plan on tossing the foam filter once it's dirty, that should be well before it breaks down - looks fine still, I think I have what 10k miles on it? I definitely remember the old days ;)
  17. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    They don't. A proper D wheel isn't much shorter and won't work with the OEM parts.
  18. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Don't make the mistake I did - I had a flat yesterday and used the OEM pump to put enough air in it to limp the nearest tire place. What I did not know is that the OEM pump has a setting to push tire slime into the tire :( What a fucking mess. Only noticed the knob to change settings afterwards.




Top