Sponsored

Search results

  1. Washington FL5 Part-Out - Selling Misc Items (Strut Bar, OBD2, Mats, Knob, Etc)

    Updated to show pending and sold items. Still have strut bar, all weather mats, OBD2 scanner which are good for all 11th gen Civics, not just the Type R.
  2. Washington FL5 Part-Out - Selling Misc Items (Strut Bar, OBD2, Mats, Knob, Etc)

    Hi All, EDIT: Showing sold and pending items as of 6/16. Selling some items from my FL5. Would prefer local pickup in Western Washington (willing to meet within 50-100 miles of Seattle) but willing to ship if the buyer incurs costs and/or provides label. Pretty firm on pricing and trying to...
  3. Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

    Full emblem, Carbon the Sixth Element. They do a nice job. Overlays for the center caps which look good enough. Thanks for the compliments!
  4. Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

    Man I love the OEM forged wheels.
  5. FL5 Track Considerations

    Circuit of the Northwest Their digital presence and information about the facility is pretty shit, but assuming it becomes a reality it will be pretty amazing. https://www.circuitofthenorthwest.com/
  6. OEM+ Illuminated Door Sills - FL5 and Si

    Let’s get a few more people on board with this buy…
  7. Plug and Play Homelink Mirror for FL5 -- 1 Hr Install

    Thanks for confirming. Items on the way!
  8. OEM+ Illuminated Door Sills - FL5 and Si

    Did you also install the JDM interior lights in the door handles and door pockets? Does that mean you also did the additional footwell lighting? Is that why it looks so bright? I am actually going to Japan next month and these were going to be my souvenirs....
  9. OEM+ Illuminated Door Sills - FL5 and Si

    In, but only if you promise for a detailed install description, I'm not a total novice but will need the help to pull it off. These look great.
  10. OEM+ Illuminated Door Sills - FL5 and Si

    Will this setup be able to be run off the existing OEM illuminated sills? I assume that may make the setup easier, but either way definitely interested as the OEM ones are kinda sad.
  11. Plug and Play Homelink Mirror for FL5 -- 1 Hr Install

    Can you share the part numbers you ordered? I find I'm getting more and more pissed off every time I have to reach in my glovebox to open the garage and this mirror looks fantastic.
  12. FL5 at Tokyo Auto Salon 2024

    Thanks! I will keep an eye out. I'd love to see how the tails look when the brake is applied. Hopefully there will be some videos or additional pics soon!
  13. FL5 at Tokyo Auto Salon 2024

    Are these already on sale? Anyone know where the taillights can be bought? Also, are there any other taillight options you all have seen out there? A lot for the sedan but I've seen nothing for the hatch.
  14. Thoughts on the Milltek vs AWE exhaust ??

    @Vincent@27WON you guys working up something for the FL5?
  15. Winter Tire setup

    What center caps did you order? I'm about to swap out my emblems and want to get rid of the chrome on the center caps. I really like this look. Is the center cap matte black?
  16. CW FL5 Civic Type R w/ Integra Type S Wheels

    Yeah interestingly it doesn't look high to me but it definitely feels slightly higher. I don't mind it relative to the cool weather grip I am feeling which is great. Has been in the 50s and 40s pretty consistently up in the northwest and I'm very happy with the outcome. I feel like you could...
  17. Washington Sold: For Sale: 2022-2024 Civic Sedan OEM Trunk Tray (PNW)

    Willing to take a drive and meet up in Washington/Oregon but closest to the Seattle area. Have a trunk tray I pulled out of my 22 Si with 8k miles on it and the piece is basically in like new condition. Mostly want to get it out of my garage and get it to someone who will use it. $50 or...
  18. CW FL5 Civic Type R w/ Integra Type S Wheels

    Yeah they don’t make it in a 30 profile in the MPS4 A/S unfortunately. Most people go with the Continentals if they wanna stay OEM profile. I’ve put a hundred or two miles on so far and they feel great. I can tell there’s a speedo difference. I’d say otherwise it is just a tiny bit more...
  19. CW FL5 Civic Type R w/ Integra Type S Wheels

    Yeah right on this angle makes it look near perfect. Well done.




Top