Sponsored

Search results

  1. Updated 2027 Civic Type R Gains Sharper Performance, New Meteorite Gray Color, Heated Seats, More Standard Tech; Arriving Soon

    Well looks like I’m selling the 25 to get the 27. Heated seats alone are worth it to me the others are bonuses.
  2. Market for a more extreme Type R variant

    It would be great to have a more hardcore version but it needs to be in the 60’s at most or it’s dead on arrival. This is still a Honda civic we are talking about 49k is already a reach.
  3. 2026 CW 1600 Miles FS Price?

    Give it some more time and have some proper drives in it. The car really sinks in and takes hold.
  4. Speculations about 2027 timeline, pricing and changes ?

    Really hoping for an HRC variant but it may be a fantasy.
  5. What about the FL5 do you regret?

    If there hardware was solid it would be one thing. Electric cars are far and away better vehicles than their gas counterparts. Unfortunately we are at the stage where it’s still being adopted and the hardware isn’t there for the original oems. The only thing gas has over electric currently is...
  6. What about the FL5 do you regret?

    Well unfortunately it’s not an exactly easy answer for me. It was one the very best cars and the worst cars I have ever owned at the same time. When it worked it was fantastic great driving experience, good power, quiet, and comfortable. However the time it’s actually working and not having a...
  7. What about the FL5 do you regret?

    No regrets here at all but I will say it did take some time for me to fully Jell with the car. However I was comparing it to a taycan turbo s at the time which just wasn’t a fair comparison.
  8. Trading in FL5 for G80 M3?

    Really depends on what you want. The G80 is a nice car but is pretty stale to me over the FL5. To me if you want comfort and speed just get a model 3 performance over the G80. Much much better daily than the G80. I wouldn’t take one over an FL5 though.
  9. 992 GT3 vs. FL5 Type R

    What’s next?
  10. Making this car more raw?

    The FL5 is an amazing machine especially when you gel with it. I am at the point where if I go take a trip to the mountains I would much rather be in my FL5 then my Porsche or Ferrari.
  11. The best bang for the buck!!

    It doesn’t make the car any faster if you floor both vehicles. Yes it will make your car faster if you’re both pressing the pedal halfway down but it’s just a trick. I have used these before on past vehicles and it does feel really good. My personal use case was to get rid of the throttle delay...
  12. 2026 FL5 Speculation Thread

    Well hope it’s minor so I don’t feel like upgrading.
  13. Ambient Light Interior Fuse

    Thanks for the replies guys I will try that one.
  14. Ambient Light Interior Fuse

    Added an ambient light strip to my dash and currently have it plugged into the lighted door trim plug. However this results to the light only being on while the doors are open or before you start the car. Does anyone know a good fuse to tie into so they are on when you unlock and when you are...
  15. 2026 FL5 Speculation Thread

    Here is hoping for a limited edition in yellow.
  16. Tuned and on road trip, what octane

    If your on a 93 map and can only find 91 just don’t drive the car hard.
  17. How do you clean the leather steering wheel?

    Water works great and it hydrates the leather with no chemicals.
  18. Southeast Type R Rollcall- NC,SC,TN,MS,AL,GA,FL

    Greenville SC
  19. South Carolina 2025 Boost Blue Type R

    Decided to keep it for a while. Great little car




Top