Sponsored

Search results

  1. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Interesting read https://www.hotcars.com/honda-civic-type-r-hrc-super-taikyu/
  2. Canada No longer for sale - listing withdrawn

    Ya a bit of that. I don’t track it and when pushed, it’s too fast for the streets where I live. The ST is nowhere near the quality, speed or class of the civic. It is fun at lower speeds and is less stressful to drive for me because I’m not worried if it gets in an accident or if I put on km’s it.
  3. Canada No longer for sale - listing withdrawn

    Thanks so much! It’s a special car. It’s a bit too much for me. Ended up getting a Fiesta ST. It’s clean and original with low km’s. I find it less stressful to drive. It’s a big downgrade but it’s fun and I don’t mind putting on km’s, driving in the rain…
  4. Canada No longer for sale - listing withdrawn

    Original owner Never modified, tracked or tuned No accidents Garage kept Factory accessories included: FL5 type R car cover, trunk tray and Alcantara steering wheel Full 7 year transferable extended Honda factory warranty Private sale $68,900 CAN Located in Victoria BC Canada
  5. 2026 FL5 Speculation Thread

    It will be interesting to see what the fate of the FL5 Type R is here in N America. Because Honda hasn’t announced anything this late, I wonder if it could be something similar to the Integra Type R? It was stopped for a year (because of the S2000 launch??… perhaps similar with the Prelude??)...
  6. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    I get it. There is something special about being the original owner. Especially with this latest type R being such a remarkable vehicle.
  7. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    You’d think we’d be hearing from Honda pretty soon about whether there will be 2026 production.
  8. Canadian FL5/DE5 Build, Suggestions & Tips Thread

    Ya. I’m hoping to get one eventually. It is pricy
  9. Canadian FL5/DE5 Build, Suggestions & Tips Thread

    Looks amazing and sweet it’s oem!
  10. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Already sold to service manager
  11. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    There is a SGP 2024 here in Victoria at Campus Honda. I know the owner. He traded it in. Think it’s got just over 2000 K on odometer. It’s listed for $65,900
  12. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Someone mentioned on a type r group I’m a part of, that these extra Type R’s coming to Canada may be from the US, and are being reallocated here due to tariffs. Not sure of the validity of this.
  13. Canadian FL5/DE5 Build, Suggestions & Tips Thread

    The alcantara steering wheel is an awesome add!
  14. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    I wonder why the FL5 is priced so well in Canada?!
  15. FL5 Black edition

    Has anyone heard whether the Black Edition has any engine changes or aero?




Top