My Uniden R4 has been very helpful in my area near the DFW airport that has a LOT of 30 mph zones with thirsty police. ( I wish theyād give some equal time to red light runners.)
I have many times wished Iād opted for the directional arrows to simplify life. The R4 has great detection range...
A couple of mine looked like this at 21,000 miles. Street driving only and an alignment at 17,000 miles.
The Continental DWS06+ arenāt directional so Iāve rotated them per the manual.
Norm Reeves has a 2025 Boost Blue in the showroom. They have +$5000 on a sticker. Problem for them, IMO, is itās parked right next to a Boost Blue Prelude they are trying to get +$10,000 for. Crazy. The manager is going to want to get rid of that thing Iād think. Canāt believe they still have...
I really appreciate all the info from you guys.
I am just looking for a slightly better sound and for how I drive it for the last 2.5 years, it already performs great, stock. So much fun.
I was mostly worried that allowing it to breathe better, and then closing the door, so to speak...
I know there have been a lot of threads about front resonator delete and making the FL5 similar to the ITS from the down pipe aft. I am considering the delete along with a rear motor mount at the same time.
My question has to do with retail offerings available as a replacement. They advertise a...
Good to know. Thanks. I really was surprised.
I put Akebono pads on a Mercedes I once had and that really reduced the dust. Which did you use and are you happy with them?
Thanks everyone. I love this forum.
I think tomorrow Iāll talk to them about the head unit and see if that is something theyād try.
Good to know about the brakes. Surprising. Iāve done pads and rotors on a Pilot, E-class MB and a Lexus GX. Is the Type R something Iād want to get into or just...
I have a 2023 type R thatās almost 2 years old with 17,000 miles. Itās in the shop for an oil change, an alignment and to fix a rattle in the dashboard. Itās a light ticking that goes away if I just rest my hand on top of the dashboard. Move my hand away and the ticking restarts.
Dealership...
Assuming it was correct from the factory, Is it normal to have too much front toe (already) from normal use or is it that way from the factory for some performance reason at the expense of tire wear.
Thanks.
I have all that stuff but I need low profile ramps to get the jack under the car. Also, how does that work without also lifting the rear? Thanks for responding.