Sponsored

Search results

  1. HKS Turbo for FL5

    what do you mean by this jedi?
  2. HKS Turbo for FL5

    does anyone run this with HKS software? how is it?
  3. What parts from the 2027 are you swapping over

    I want the darker mesh insert for the aircon and the shift knob, combined with the mugen carbon shift plate area would go nicely, and the ac knobs.
  4. Considering a CTR

    You drove it so you understand. I personally hate FWD, i also dont care four four cyl turbo engines, yet, the CTR somehow is an exception to all that. the FWD is fun in this car, and the they've dialed it in so well that it really is something else. The engine is perfect even in stock...
  5. Who here has their R as an everyday driver?

    again, I DD mine and think it's the best DD out there right now short of maybe some 911, but at the same time, if I had the means, I would buy a CW type R and store it away. I bet a sub 30 mile FL5 type R will be worth a lot in 15 years. I would just keep one so that when this one gets over...
  6. Who here has their R as an everyday driver?

    I do. It is an excellent DD. I have the integra ADS module and comfort mode is pretty good. I would get a PPF on it though, the paint chips easily with rocks. it is an endless source of joy, even in traffic it is a fun car to drive, and if needed can actually haul a lot. it feels like it...
  7. Mugen Interior/Exterior Accessories for the FL1/FL5

    Has anyone installed the carbon center console piece? It looks good, i think im going to get that and the mugen rear view mirror inserts.
  8. The Importance of Carrying a Full Size Matching Spare Wheel & Tire

    Does the standard civic have a skinny spare that fits in our trunk?
  9. Big Turbo Please!

    Ah, some of the lurking big hitters finally come out of the woodwork. What about 2nd gear? Can you ever go full throttle in it?
  10. Big Turbo Please!

    how do these cars handle 430 whp~ does it break traction at all in 4th gear full throttle?
  11. How do you jack up your Type R?

    that block doesn't deform the little metal seams at all?seems like it would smoosh them a little
  12. How do you jack up your Type R?

    I noticed the manual says the preferred jack point is deep in the middle of the car.. . the first time i used a ramp to get some lift and then put the jack in there to lift it up.. Is there a better way? Do any of you guys have an ultra low profile jack that can slide under deep enough to that...
  13. I found this on a google search and it is so wise I wanted to share it - from a person I have never met named Steve Brereton.

    Does heat wrapping the turbo create premature failure somewhere else? I have not heard of that. The rest of his post is just drivel you find on every single forum since car forums existed. Watch out don't blow up your engine, it's expensive!! PAY TO PLAY, and dont ramp up your torque so fast on...
  14. Trading in FL5 for G80 M3?

    have you tried swapping in the integra damper module? I did and love the type R twice as much. comfort mode is actually pretty decent with it. that might help the kids. But honestly if you have two kids in the back i might get the M just for safety. I dont feel like the civic would do as well...
  15. FL5 Intercooler Reference Thread

    are there any black intercoolers that arent painted, but anodized black?
  16. Sonic Gray Pearl FL5 500WHP Build

    What is it like driving this thing in all the different gears? Is it able to put the power down in 3rd gear?
  17. 2026 FL5 Speculation Thread

    when a 2026 is finally purchased, and it indeed is identical , it should be posted here and this worthless, speculative, no good, old granny yarn of a thread should be sealed and locked.
  18. Stolen 2025 Boost Blue Stolen

    if OP had his key in a faraday pouch, how do they steal our type R's usually? They can hack in by going thru the obd port?
  19. Making this car more raw?

    touche indeed, but no , i dont think it's these other psychological factors you mention, just follow me on this: You blind fold yourself on an endless tarmac, and you just drive in any direction you want, any speed you want, turn this way and that. feeling wise, the type R feels better than the...
  20. Making this car more raw?

    everything is subjective when we're talking about feelings, but I dont agree that it cant compare to high end cars. To me, It does in the sense that it is a pleasure to drive, more so than some exotics. my comparisons are limited, but to me the feeling is much better than a Huracan anywhere...




Top