Sponsored

Search results

  1. Noises from the rear after RV6 components installed.

    Aside from the good suggestions already made like grease, adjustable end links, etc, it's also good practice to torque everything down under the vehicle's weight, like on a 4 post lift, rather than with everything hanging.
  2. 285–295 Tire Setup – Wheel Specs & Fitment?

    Thanks! Don't see them on Titan site, do they not make them anymore? Are they modified?
  3. 285–295 Tire Setup – Wheel Specs & Fitment?

    Could they be an 18x9.5 +35? They appear to poke more than a 45 in the pic, don't see a 55 on Titan website.
  4. Considering a CTR

    Honestly man, your prior car list is weak AF. Get the CTR and don't look back, its a lot of fun.
  5. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    That would actually be a kinda cool tattoo.... no regerts!
  6. Is the Hondata 93 map safe to run for a while?

    If your fuel trims are within 3 percent at idle and full throttle and everywhere in between then there's no issue. I am assuming the PRL intake diameter around and near the MAF is the same as stock? Have you checked your fueling at full throttle?
  7. Is the Hondata 93 map safe to run for a while?

    you can run the hondata ots tune forever very safely. you want to consider a custom tune if you start to modify parts between the MAF and oxygen sensor, things that modify the volumetric efficiency of the engine or that surpass the limits of the torque model in the stock calibration or that...
  8. Tune that changes stability assist settings?

    "Tunes" typically only address engine (and transmission if applicable) calibration related items and do not get into safety equipment for liability purposes. Sometimes some cars have a tool for "coding" that can make changes to other modules in the car.
  9. TSP catted downpipe issue

    high flow cats sometimes don't cause CEL's, in my experience they always do, doesn't matter if it was a honda or a porsche. I just go catless if I make a change at all, which by in large I have outgrown/gotten too old to bother. Get a tune and have the emissions codes related to the cat turned...
  10. What the lowest on track oil pressure you are comfortable with?

    I don't generally worry about oil pressure unless it is 0......or if it is abnormal, meaning if I normally idle at 20 and suddenly I am idling at 4, I would look into that. All the many years before variable or computer controlled oil pumps, you would look for 10psi per 1000 RPM, which I know...
  11. Market for a more extreme Type R variant

    They are not contradictory. You just don't understand what I am talking about. The Type R is not a one off car designed to launch a sub brand to be sold at a loss for a few years but with the intention to become profitable. Its been out for YEARS. Its a Mustang GT sold next to the V6...
  12. Front Seat Rotation

    calculate what your time is worth and how many times you will do this swap, add in some risk for dinging or scratching your paint or interior. then instead of worrying about this, buy this seat on ebay and swap it out after there are holes in your old seat. Seat
  13. Market for a more extreme Type R variant

    I think you hit the nail on the head, the GR Yaris was unprofitable for the first several years and then it has started to turn a profit. What year did the Type R come out? 1947? It ain't a one off car anymore. I 100% understand that there are loss leaders, there are specialty cars that can...
  14. Market for a more extreme Type R variant

    Yes it does mean they need to make a profit on it, they have to answer to shareholders. The automotive climate today is getting tough, no room for fluff. Layoffs are happening with German brands, Honda just took a 16B loss from EV BS. Again, the retail price is set between dealers and...
  15. Market for a more extreme Type R variant

    So its also extremely dated, great. I'm surprised it doesn't have a carburator. :p
  16. Market for a more extreme Type R variant

    Fair enough I did say "tuned" but I don't consider only computer recalibration to be tuning. A tune up used to be changing points, plugs, filters, etc. What can I say, I guess I am getting old, but I will always be in denial about it. What I was getting at is that the engine, the...




Top