Sponsored

Search results

  1. NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ♥ļø's

    Happy to see you’re ok the car isn’t as important as your life man. Best wishes and speedy recovery in case you have any injuries.
  2. Journal on 2024 Civic Type R 28362

    I think I found the AFD lip on Amazon. It was probably from one of the vendors, and I decided to pull the trigger because it was sold as a one-piece. But when I received it, it turned out to be the same thing—a three-piece. I used the threaded rivet nuts that have rubber around them (I don’t...
  3. New product release: HKS Hipermax Touring suspension for the FL5

    https://shop-fortune-auto.com/products/honda-civic-type-r-fl5-2023-variable-height-lowering-springs?srsltid=AfmBOoozdyvbjx84r-tVBirNu9suAqXzWElDkDD51mBVH3Bvz2ub7urd This is basically the same product as the Fortune Auto VHLS, just with a camber plate for a factory-style spring. It probably...
  4. Where’s the Aero?

    Now, just waiting desperately for the triple tip muffler. How is it going to be? That will probably be a contender once the information is posted here. But the wing looks that also doesn’t protrude on the side and huge, but like you say the price is steep. But willing to buy it if I don’t need...
  5. Red Carpet Care - Mats & Floor

    You change the floor light for the red ones? At the moment of writing this I can’t remember if those are that colors or white šŸ˜‚.
  6. Pumped in Engine Sound

    It’s a good thing to do, but I’ve gotten so used to it that if I don’t have the sound, it feels weird. In addition, I think it sounds like modern-era F1 cars, which is why I’ve been pulled over two or three times in the past two years of owning it. 🤣🤣🤣
  7. Mikstore fog lights

    I never stated that they were for the FL5. I said they are for the new Civic bumper. As far as I know, the Type R has had the same bumper since 2023. Probably, some people have a newer bumper that I don’t know about. I put the post as an option because you can make it fit if you want to, since...
  8. Mikstore fog lights

    I was browsing online and decided to check back to see what new items the store had in stock. I came across this fog light kit made for the new Civic bumper. For anyone looking to add fog lights, this could be a great option, though it might require cutting into the bumper to install them. I...
  9. Radar detector

    Thanks for all the input! I’ll look into everything. I really don’t want to keep paying for classes or hiring lawyers to fight my tickets. I don’t get them often, but at least once a year I get pulled over for going 80 in a 75 or 40 in a 35. I just want to add a little extra layer to avoid this 🤣.
  10. Radar detector

    I’m looking to install a radar detector on my FL5. What are people using that’s good but doesn’t break the bank? Those two things probably don’t go in the same sentence, but I’m trying! Is there one that can be hardwired instead of using the cigarette lighter? I was reading that in Texas it...
  11. Journal on 2024 Civic Type R 28362

    I didn’t really like decals on cars at first. But after I drove on COTA (not with my own car) and saw Kyle from 1320 Videos pass away, I ended up ordering some decals myself. I also wanted to install some Spoon decals, but the only Spoon parts on my car are the oil cap, radiator cap, shift...
  12. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Wow, that logo looks really amazing and has such a personal touch! Thank you for sharing. This store will probably be my next mod stop I’ll likely buy something to protect it, like the front one OE mine is all chipped but for the price of the OE probably pull up a little more and get this...
  13. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    Really nice build again, man! Amazing I didn’t even know that damper delete existed but is Wunderladen I have their camber/toe arms they were a breeze to install. I have the MAPerformance clutch line that goes from the master to the slave, completely getting rid of the metal lines wonder how...
  14. Where’s the Aero?

    Elantra N vibes and I know the hate they have towards the type r’s and I think some people think is reciprocal šŸ˜‚. I like the Elantra especially the TCR could own it but I have type r now.
  15. Order some wheels Fl5

    There a picture of mine with the wheels. And also the website: https://www.vtforged.com/#/
  16. NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ♥ļø's

    šŸ˜‚ You and me both, brother, even though the exhaust is ass! I was thinking about buying a couple of Spoon parts, but man, I really hate how much they charge, and their lip doesn’t even wrap the bumper on the sides. But it’s just frustrating, man, because I really want something for my FL5 but...
  17. Unity Performance Humza's FL5 Build Thread

    I installed rigid collars on mine for the PRL because I wasn’t going to overpay for the spoon. I did it in my garage, and the ones that were a little bit difficult were the ones on the control arm and in the rear middle of the front subframe, but it is just to play a little bit with the bolts...
  18. NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ♥ļø's

    Na! I’ll pass on those rules. I have an FL5, not an FK8 that’s just how the spoiler looks šŸ˜‚. You’re right, I’ll forget about the damn zip ties. But honestly, I really don’t know at this point. I might even pass on the exhaust because there’s nothing out there that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg...
  19. NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ♥ļø's

    After this past rain on Central Texas, my Amazon performance special COVID-19 infused didn’t survive either. Mine was held by bolt, nuts, and 3M double-sided tape. So I probably will save some money and go all out on the Mugen, but don’t know if going color match or leave it as is. But I hate...
  20. R Tard's 2025 CW Build Journal

    Man, that looks awesome! Or, as we say in Puerto Rico, "de pelea." Quick question about the Exceed lip when you buy the lip, does the small splitter come with it, or do you need to purchase it separately? Also, how’s the installation? Do you have to drill into the bumper? And does the splitter...




Top