Sponsored

Search results

  1. Updated 2027 Civic Type R Gains Sharper Performance, New Meteorite Gray Color, Heated Seats, More Standard Tech; Arriving Soon

    Someone had posted here somewhere about channeling the airflow better at the front of the bumper at the intercooler area and it benefited them cooling wise on the track. Looking at the pictures, including the hrc one. It looks like they did the same thing on their end IMO.
  2. [GIVEAWAY] Mangoal OEM-Style Dashcam Giveaway + 25% Off Anniversary Sale

    I woke up to your dm!! Thank you so much! I'll do a review of it as soon as I get it.
  3. NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ♥️'s

    Glad you're okay. Are they okay? Who's fault was it?
  4. FL5 SEMA Build

    I had a 19si and had an actual cold air intake that went into the wheel well. I drove it in snow and rain and hit plenty of puddles and never had a single issue with it. That's my two cents. I doubt you'll have issue with this one because I don't see where it looks like it reaches down into the...
  5. 305mm vs 350mm rear brake rotors

    I upgraded my rears to the Paragon, no complaints.
  6. [GIVEAWAY] Mangoal OEM-Style Dashcam Giveaway + 25% Off Anniversary Sale

    2026 FL5 here. Carbon fiber prl hvi, tsp coupler, carbon fiber prl turbo inlet, hondata ethanol, middle resonator delete, tuned by Derek Robinson. I'll upload a clean full car picture later. Needs a bath right now and I'm at work.
  7. Stolen R

    None stolen in my area. I'd say it matters. Much like breaking and entering, none. Other areas all the time. Yeah statistics matter.
  8. Stolen R

    Relocate to a better area if possible. If they're committing these crimes so boldly, chances are your house will get broken into as well eventually.
  9. Stolen R

    Around bad areas yes. My part of town, not a one reported stolen.
  10. Stolen R

    I think this would fix the issue myself.
  11. Mafless + PWG G30-770 on stock ECU

    You're a beast. I'd love to pick your brain about some more tuning information via pm. I'm getting into tuning for a profession. I have a lot of background like you. I work on jet engines doing NDT right now Eddy current.. I have a lot of industry background, working on cars, computers...
  12. Mafless + PWG G30-770 on stock ECU

    He's this guy. https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threads/an-in-depth-talk-about-fl5-ecu-tuning.52545/ He knows his shit for sure. I read that entire thread and it's good info.
  13. FL5 struggling to start on the first try each morning

    You shouldn't have to wait eight seconds. I've had a 24 and now a 26 and neither one has done what you're describing. There's definitely something not right. I get in it and start it no problems.
  14. Mikstore fog lights

    Yeah, that does not look right at all? We need a rich Guinea pig. 🤣
  15. Mikstore fog lights

    I had mine get busted on my SI once. I really need it where I'm located honestly.
  16. P0299 - turbocharger underboost problem

    Sounds like you have a leak. Hose clamp or bolts have worked loose is my first assumption. Go over everything and find it.
  17. Dyno tunes for fl5 in Washington?

    A remote dyno tune is a real dyno tune. You just rent the dyno and pay the tuner and they remote into your laptop while you're at the dyno and tune it for you via computer.
  18. Dyno tunes for fl5 in Washington?

    Go with derek Robinson and remote tune on a dyno or just remote tune. You could tap jester on the forum as well as a couple of others I believe and do the same thing.




Top