Sponsored

Search results

  1. Intake Cross Over Pipe Dress Up Bolts

    I just bought this intake cross over pipe dress up bolts and was wondering if they need to be torque after installation.
  2. Paint Issues

    I took the car to a car wash and they quoted me $150 to get that stuff off the whole car so I’m going to do that
  3. Paint Issues

    Ok thanks I’m going to try that and see if that works
  4. Paint Issues

    I parked under a tree at work and came out to this all over my car can anyone tell me what this is on it. I tried washing it and that didn't work also tried goo gone automotive and that did not work either does anyone know how to get it off safely without damaging the paint.
  5. Import Tariffs

    I contacted Blackhawkjapan an they said they have this new thing where they can invoice you for the tariffs after you paid for your order it’s called DDP so I’m going to order what I wanted and see how it works
  6. Import Tariffs

    Ok thank you for your input, the price they have it for on their website is way cheaper than there eBay store. This order was just a test to see how the tariffs work because I really want to order some of the jdm optional parts they have on their site and some of the other jdm parts they offer...
  7. Import Tariffs

    I am looking to buy some Mugen oil filers from Blackhawk Japan and was wondering how I pay the tariff. Do I contact the shipping company or do they contact me to pay the fee
  8. 11th Gen Headlights

    Yes it wanted to buy base model headlights and modify them with the clear reflectors
  9. 11th Gen Headlights

    They look the same to me. That’s why I was asking because I wanted to modify one to look like the jdm/ euro clear corners
  10. 11th Gen Headlights

    I was wondering if all 11 gen civic headlights are the same because they look like it to me.
  11. Rear brake pads

    I ended go back to oem rotors and pads but I'm in the process of upgrading the front rotors and pads to paragon rotors and pads and thoughts on that.
  12. Rear brake pads

    Ok thanks gonna look into it
  13. Rear brake pads

    Ok where can I get them
  14. Rear brake pads

    My rear brake pads are done after 20k miles and was wondering what I should do. Go back factory or go hawk performance hps 5.0 high performance street brake pads the car will not be on the track just daily driving.
  15. My experience with Black Hawk Japan post tariffs and de minimis exemption

    Ok thank you so I have to pay them when it’s delivered
  16. My experience with Black Hawk Japan post tariffs and de minimis exemption

    I have a question did you pay the tariffs to black hawk Japan when you placed your order or did you pay ups when they delivered it
  17. Cup Holder Illumination

    I just purchased the cup holder illumination kit for the Honda 6mt vehicles from Blackhawk Japan and it did not come with instructions on how to install it and I was wondering if anyone on here has done this or could point me in the right direction on how to get it installed.




Top