Sponsored

Search results

  1. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Hey it was Whitby Honda. My insurance is with bel air but i shopped around and they're all within a few hundred of each other. I even used one of those broker sites.
  2. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    So i finally got my allocation after 2 years but then ended up passing on it for two reasons. Dealer forced add ons and insurance is INSANE compared to what I pay on my 22 si. 5800/yr vs 1700/yr. Toronto male 40 no tickets.... Good luck everyone on your renewals.
  3. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Most dealers are getting 1 a year or so they tell me. Thus they have to do all the add ons to maximize profit...have you looked at the ITS? Plenty of stock in the GTA and you could even negotiate a discount.
  4. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    I'll take your allocation if you dont end up taking it! Lol
  5. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Any changes? Also a question, anyone with a 25+ still getting those annoying rattles from behind the steering wheel and the seat belt adjusters?
  6. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    80k on the road for a new fwd is asisine in my eyes... 60k was pushing it but holy F man. You could a perfect two bundle of cars, mx5 nd3 and a civic hybrid hatch, new, for that price and enjoy them way more than an FL5. Ofc that is if you had the space.
  7. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Good god sales people are either bots or brain dead. Like do they even know anything about the cars they sell? NO I DO NOT WANT A BASE CIVIC WHEN I INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR TYPE R THAT YOU HAVE "SOLD" LMAO.
  8. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Theyre all 'sold'....when i called...
  9. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    72k on the road. Around 10k in invisible add ons. Ugh
  10. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    No haven't had the chance to. Maybe tomorrow
  11. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Anyone deal with markham Honda? They have a used 5k CW 2025 for 64k that I might go see...
  12. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Thats a new miata and a new civic hybrid plus many thousands of cash left for fun mods. Superior experience if you have the garage space that is!
  13. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Enjoy the car. I know many working at dealerships that are also enthusiats of the brand which is really cool!
  14. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Oshawa whitby has one too. I would love to know the lige story of these buyers that pay 80k for a type r. Whether used or new lol.
  15. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    How nice. Then he'll sell it used with 56km for 20k over msrp. Honda Canada should sell the R's directly to customers.
  16. FL5 vs Elantra N DCT

    Excellent input. Thank you very much. Enjoy that driving your type r from parking lot to parking lot fully ceramic coated lmao
  17. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    I'll buy today if they sell :) i have a trade in as well (22 si)
  18. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    Parkway Honda had one in stock but when I called today they said it was an incorrect listing LOL. 10000% we gonna see a 90k car listed soon.
  19. Canadian dealer asked what colour Type R I want

    The de5 is like 6 grand more and you get worst seats. Its. Ice that its got heated seats but the fact that its not built in Japan irks me haha




Top