Sponsored

Search results

  1. Akebono or Brembo OE Ceramic Pads

    Currently have the Brembo ceramic pad install on my FL5 and don’t have any problems. I’m just like you, daily driver with no intentions to track the car. I had the Akebono on my FK8. Same equivalency when it came to break dust from both pads but what made me not get it again was the brake...
  2. New York Part out - OEM Wheels and tires and more

    Damn man that’s unfortunate. If you do recover the RMM, I’m interested
  3. Florida Acuity Esco Ti Shift Knob | Hybrid Racing Titanium Chicane Knob | Overland Designs Alcantara Shift Boot

    @outsidah where in Florida are u located and is the shift boot still available?
  4. North Carolina S2000 Shift Knob, Overland Designs DE5 Console

    Yeah I just realized that the moment I sent the message. Sucks
  5. North Carolina S2000 Shift Knob, Overland Designs DE5 Console

    How badly do you want the shifter panel gone lol
  6. Fl5 front lip help

    Lmk how it is if you buy it. I was on the same boat as you. I really didn’t want to drill into my bumper so I went with the aeroflow dynamics lip.
  7. FINALLY - Clean Rear Dash Cam Install (no drilling or wires sticking out)

    Well here it is. Definitely a cleaner look and you can’t see it when you’re looking at your rear view mirrors. Just gotta see how long the 3mm tape with stands the Florida heat.
  8. FINALLY - Clean Rear Dash Cam Install (no drilling or wires sticking out)

    Yeah me too that’s why I’m using electric tape to hide it. I’m going to try the cable holders to see if that will give it a cleaner instal
  9. FINALLY - Clean Rear Dash Cam Install (no drilling or wires sticking out)

    lol that’s what I’m doing too but the tape comes off as time goes by because of the Florida heat. I just bought black Cable holder from Amazon and it got delivered today. Seeing if that is another good option.
  10. FINALLY - Clean Rear Dash Cam Install (no drilling or wires sticking out)

    Any luck figuring out how to hide rear window cable management? I too wasn’t able to get it in between the plastic. Thanks
  11. [Install Guide] Installing aFK8 spare tire and full kit in the FL5

    I’m on the same boat as you. Did u buy a hatch cover by any chance?




Top