Sponsored

Search results

  1. Official CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

    I cant wait for my 4B to come in... Taking forever! LOL
  2. Where’s the Aero?

    I dont know how I feel about that type of wing for the FL5...
  3. Where’s the Aero?

    I am still having a hard time deciding on which lip to get... I think I have it narrowed down to these 4 brands... lol Spoon Cleib Voltex Mugen
  4. FL5 Intercooler Reference Thread

    Yeah, imma wait a while and see feedbacks from people that gets it. And true, without data, its all about the feeling.
  5. FL5 Intercooler Reference Thread

    Need to know if new MDR T&F introduces turbo lag on stock (non-tuned) FL5s.
  6. VOLTEX 4B SWAN NECK GT WING Or TYPE 2 GT WING

    I'm in the same boat... Leaning towards swan neck, but I want to see it in person.
  7. Cobb Redline Intake and Intercooler Released

    Curious how its done. I only wanted the intake for sound and Im stock no tune so just didnt install the air router from the fender... lol And cause of this, ECU didnt come out LOL
  8. Cobb Redline Intake and Intercooler Released

    cant beat the pricepoint of the non carbon version for what it is… 😜
  9. Cobb Redline Intake and Intercooler Released

    I was hoping the intake could be run without tune... UGH
  10. FL5 HKS SSQV BOV release date

    Now if only theres a CARB legal intake lol Thats part of the reason why Im even debating about this… lol




Top