Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    It’s not about reducing flex. These reduce vibrations coming through the chassis. This vid shows a good example of it
  2. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Really interested in hearing your impressions with them. I’ve been debating this setup for a while now.
  3. Who here has their R as an everyday driver?

    After reading this thread I am having an overwhelming urge to go drive my car. I also agree with zumbooruk, the DSC module is absolutely the best thing you can do for daily driving comfort if you are still using stock suspension. It really makes all 3 drive modes more enjoyable on even the...
  4. Club-Version x M|M|E Shim-Adjusted Rear Toe Arms

    I’m in. This is exactly what I was looking for
  5. Where’s the Aero?

    M&M Honda has come out with a new duckbill spoiler that is different than the rest. Definitely extends much further than any I’ve seen https://mandm-honda.com/product/civic-fl5-aero-ducktail-tailgate-spoiler/
  6. Where’s the Aero?

    I have a Max Orido duckbill waiting to go on for the same reason. It’s just been so hot down here in Texas for the last month and a half I haven’t gotten around to it yet but hopefully it’ll go on soon
  7. Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake

    Been waiting for a right side intake option
  8. Where’s the Aero?

    I agree on all counts when using the Cusco risers. I’m also heavily leaning towards the J’s wing. Right now I’m using the Max Orido wing which is significantly larger than stock even though at a glance it appears somewhat close in appearance to OEM but it’s actually different in every aspect
  9. Say Goodbye to Your Favorite Sticky Tires in California

    Watched this vid earlier and thought it could add some insight to this topic
  10. My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience

    I’m glad you are moving forward with this. I like the painted hood with exposed vents look. I’m probably still going to take my chances (play Russian Roulette) and get one of these hoods some time in the future. Hopefully this turns into a positive outcome when it’s completed
  11. Why I Chose the MDR Intercooler for My FL5 (and Why You Might Want To)

    Did you use any heat wrap on your charge pipes? I bought this same kit a while back and haven’t gotten around to putting them on yet but I have been mulling over the idea of wrapping the exposed metal pipes from heat soak. If that is even possible
  12. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    That’s awesome! Now that you’ve had a few days with it I am sure you have felt what the same things I did….. That list tightens up the chassis and makes it less jittery and more stable in all aspects of driving. Then the Mugen dampers just smooths it all out and gives a higher quality feel...
  13. My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience

    This is wild and I really feel for your situation Hondahoon. I almost bought the exact hood you received. I assume you are/were talking with Matthew Ye the owner of ICB to resolve this?
  14. TSP catted downpipe issue

    Did you scan the CEL? What code did you get?
  15. HONDATA has been purchased by EPT

    Good news, per this vid. Doug is indeed staying with Hondata. even shows off some new cams and hints at more to come
  16. Okada Projects Plasma Direct Ignition Coils?

    They seem to be similar to the Max Orido coils. Here’s a vid of him on the Dyno and impressions with his version
  17. Swain Tech Coated TSP Downpipe w/ Thermal Heat Insulation

    I think this is exactly what it does. On warm days (which is often in Texas) after a drive I open my hood in the garage to let it cool off that way. I have definitely noticed the radiant heat is noticeably less on the intake side. Other than that I haven’t discerned any other noticeable...
  18. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    That was quick! Last time I ordered Max Orido parts from Blackhawk it was a 3 month wait time




Top