Sponsored

Search results

  1. Official CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

    lets get back to pictures...
  2. NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ♥️'s

    hope you're doing okay and not seriously injured - cars are replaceable and when one door closes, another one opens
  3. 2023 FL5 - 1st Gear Pop-Out Issue & Comprehensive Transmission Overhaul / Track Upgrade Plan (Feedback Welcome!)

    Have you changed the trans fluid at all during the 18k miles? if not, change your fluid first and see if the issue persists. if you have any plans to upgrade your shifter, then skip the detent springs and centering springs. youre adding unrelated upgrades to resolve an issue and it's not clear...
  4. WTB: FL5 Remark Sports Touring SS exhaust

    i'm looking for the full exhaust with front pipe, but thanks
  5. WTB: FL5 Remark Sports Touring SS exhaust

    Anyone have a dual tip stainless Remark "sports touring" exhaust for sale? I'm looking for one in the greater Los Angeles area
  6. 🔴💊 Engine Oil Red Pill Thread: Only Post If You Have UOA - Official Honda Civic Type R K20C1 Engine Oil Analysis

    I did notice increased temps - both coolant and logR indicated oil temps - when I ran 5w40 during a hot track day... I've stuck with 5w30 or 10w30 since then... every time I've tested my oil after a track day, it's still been in spec for a 30wt - I feel confident that I could do 2 track days on...
  7. *The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*

    Pedal dance is the way - you should try nannies on and off. But you will eventually figure out that nannies off is the only way you'll learn how to drive the car and learn how to setup the car. The nannies will mask your mistakes and hinder your learning. I leave them on for canyon runs. Also...
  8. Official CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

    Willow Springs Raceway - Streets of Willow
  9. Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake

    nice to finally see it installed in something other than a race car - real proof they're still working on it lol
  10. EVP Fuse

    electric vacuum pump
  11. BPV Hardware?

    it's a M6 bolt 12mm length is probably plenty
  12. Hose Clamp Question

    just pull it off the hard line (twist the coupler back and forth) and the clamp will come out easily afterwards - I did not have to loosen the clamp to get the hard line out and I don't use a clamp there anymore
  13. getting ready for bucket seat

    Yup - same here - I forgot how I found them...
  14. Clunking/clicking noise after spoon spring install.

    when you retorqued all the bolts down after install, did you do it with the car on the ground? if you tightened everything up with everything at full droop, that can cause binding, clunking sounds, and premature bushing wear.
  15. 285–295 Tire Setup – Wheel Specs & Fitment?

    I don't disagree with you... but again... V730 is cheaper and faster than both RS4 and ECF - I would still recommend the V730 over both of those options IMO it doesn't make sense to spend $400+ more on a slower tire when V730s can easily last 4 track days if you're a lapping beginner - even a...




Top