Sponsored

Search results

  1. NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ♥️'s

    Man, so glad to hear that you're okay. All else takes a backseat to our health and safety!
  2. If anyone is looking to score a set of Racing Black front seats...

    I hope your pockets are deep and you're a trusting soul. No other RB specific parts listed, but it is neat to see some of these things coming to market...
  3. Powder coated FL5 OEM Wheels Bronze

    Ummm, are they these wheels on this car?
  4. FL5 Track Cooling Experiment: Portable Water Misting the Condenser/Radiator & Intercooler (Data from 99°F Texas HPDE)

    My experience isn't racing related, but definitely supports what you're seeing: A friend and I used mister systems on our cars to help our AC systems 'feel' better during the hottest of the hot summer days here in southern AZ. 20 years ago, His EK civic started with one system under hood that...
  5. Inaugural Ohio Cars, Bikes, and Coffee 4/25/2026

    Very neat, I look forward to seeing pics from this event! Sidenote, I was in OH for a week of training, and managed to schedule a full day to spend in Marysville. Heritage center was very cool! PMC, that was neat to see from the outside. And the Anna engine plant...while not open to the public...
  6. FL5 CTR joins EBP EM1 and E90 M3

    Looks like it came from Autonation Honda here in Tucson, good score on MSRP! Besides tint, any other add ons? I Procured mine last year in town from Chapman, but that required some hard shopping with one in Sierra Vista and another in Yuma.
  7. Stock front lower lip replacement part?

    Quick search on Honda DreamShops shows...
  8. Fixed My Glovebox Rattle

    Damn, thats a fantastic video! Although, I approached the solution differently. The 'big trim piece' in the video, I removed those yellow clips and insulated them with simple electrical tape. They rattled around on the attachment points like crazy I found. The smaller clamshell, I used...
  9. Fixed My Glovebox Rattle

    What I found and solved with my mirror rattle were very loose clips. Removing the clamshell plastic piece around the mirror base helped, but the asshole still persisted. I finally removed the second trim piece (to the headliner), found some white clips that are loosely fitted to the trim itself...
  10. Remark Exhaust Triple Tip Exhaust for Sale ! $2100 on EBay. Only installed for 500 miles

    Any thoughts towards offering it for sale on the forum, at a discounted price? I'd assume the savings in fees for a direct sale is enticing to some
  11. Texas APR SWAN NECK - DFW TEXAS

    Bump for a great seller, very communicative and catered to my asks/needs as buyer. C'mon buyers, where ya at??!
  12. Sporky SideGrades Texas FL5 Type R

    Bravo sir! I love the Pilot wheels, that is a fantastic touch
  13. Idaho **SOLD**OEM Honda accessory red Leather Type R gearshift knob

    Damn, unavailable already. I guess I'm reading that as 'discontinued'? Or a supply issue?
  14. Model Year 2026 Civic Type R FL5 shipments from Japan have begun

    Thank you for posting this! While the speculation threads were comical, actual data is neat to read about :cool:
  15. Did the climate control knob update

    Hah well no worries, once your car loosens up all the attention given to the knob will be redirected to the dash rattles! Sure as sheep shit has redirected mine Hope one is found for those that are hyper obsessed with matching. For the price and close match, the black option that exists is...
  16. Did the climate control knob update

    Next up, do the black infotainment knob :thumbsup:




Top