Sponsored

Search results

  1. California 2024 CW Honda Civic Type R

    It looks very OEM+ :beer:
  2. California 2024 CW Honda Civic Type R

    I can vouch for this car. It’s practically brand new in show room condition.
  3. California SOLD SPOON CARBON PLUG COVER FOR HONDA CIVIC FK8 CIVIC FL5

    Bump for my buddy selling all his Spoon parts :cry:
  4. California SOLD

    I sent you a direct message.
  5. California SOLD

    SOLD
  6. California Spoon Mirrors, PRL RMM, Megachip Splash Guards

    Splash guards sold. No one wants a brand new PRL RMM? PRL RMM -Brand new in the original PRL box. $180 shipped
  7. California Spoon Mirrors, PRL RMM, Megachip Splash Guards

    Yes it has the 4 clips and the bottom uses your bumper screw. I don't have the tool though it got lost, but you can use any stubby screw driver to remove the screws. I will be at 22707 S Wilmington Avenue Carson CA 90745 818-813-4338 text if you want them
  8. California Spoon Mirrors, PRL RMM, Megachip Splash Guards

    bump! splash guards & NIB PRL mount still available...
  9. California BNIB: Cusco wing risers & Mugen Floor mats

    Cusco risers sold. No one wants Mugen Floormats?
  10. California BNIB: Cusco wing risers & Mugen Floor mats

    Both items are brand new in the original box/packaging Cusco Wing Risers (SOLD) Mugen Floor Mats (complete set for the front & rear) $450 shipped
  11. California BNIB: Mugen Performance Dampers

    Mugen Performance Dampers SOLD




Top