Sponsored

Search results

  1. has anyone used JB4's "Full send" map on the 11th gen civic Si?

    Are you telling me a tuning company recommends me using a real tune instead of their competitor?
  2. has anyone used JB4's "Full send" map on the 11th gen civic Si?

    Thanks, everyone, for telling me how you don't approve of the JB4. I've been running it on map 3 (+4.5psi) for the past year and some change, and my car is fine. I bought it because it adds power without voiding my warranty. I appreciate the complete lack of help.
  3. has anyone used JB4's "Full send" map on the 11th gen civic Si?

    Didn't ask if you approve of the JB4 or not...
  4. has anyone used JB4's "Full send" map on the 11th gen civic Si?

    I have a JB4 connected to my 2024 Civic Si. The map I Im running makes +4.5 psi of boost (map 3). I'm looking to run 30% E85, and I want to ask here before I blow up my turbo: would running map 7 (+9 psi) make my car blow up? Has anyone here with an 11th-gen Si run with map 7 on JB4? I know this...
  5. Installed a JB4 tune on my 2024 civic si, dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree

    I get what you're saying, I get why people want me to get a proper tune. The issue is they treat the JB4 like its some sort of foreign device that no one has ever used before. With the whole warranty thing, this idea is completely fabricated, the only people saying the warranty will be voided...
  6. Installed a JB4 tune on my 2024 civic si, dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree

    I'm not here to debate the validity of Burger Motorsports' claims. I asked to see if anyone else had a similar issue, Thanks.
  7. Installed a JB4 tune on my 2024 civic si, dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree

    With all due respect, that's not what I'm asking. I understand that a real tune would work better, but my car is still under warranty for the next 5 years, so im not looking to void it. I want the power gains from the piggyback but without voiding my warranty.
  8. Installed a JB4 tune on my 2024 civic si, dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree

    I installed a JB4 I got from eBay. All the connections fit and were in the right spots, but after turning my car on, every light on the dashboard was on. It seemed to put my car in limp mode as well. It would stop me at around 3000 rpm, and my auto rev match stopped working. I didn't connect it...




Top