Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
🛒 Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Search
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread
This is me 🙃
honcho
Post #470
Monday at 9:41 PM
Forum:
Type R Photos, Videos, Build Journals
SOLD
Sorry looking for local pick up only
honcho
Post #5
Sep 4, 2026
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
SOLD
Thought I’d share some pics of the wheels on my car
honcho
Post #3
Sep 3, 2026
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
SOLD
$2500 18x9.5 +38 Pressed Graphite Very minor wear from normal driving no curb rash or any damage Located in SoCal Dm for more pics
honcho
Thread
Sep 3, 2026
Replies: 4
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
SOLD
Ontario Cali
honcho
Post #8
Jul 31, 2026
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
SOLD
Few more photos of the fitment
honcho
Post #6
Jul 31, 2026
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
SOLD
Hit the cancel button lol
honcho
Post #5
Jul 31, 2026
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
SOLD
Here is mine.
honcho
Post #3
Jul 31, 2026
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
SOLD
I have a pair of 15mm and 20mm wheel spacers. Had them on for about 5k miles until I finally got me some wheels. Located in SoCal, willing to ship; however buyer pays for shipping.
honcho
Thread
Jul 30, 2026
Replies: 8
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
California
WTB: Looking for Bonoss 15mm/20mm spacers
15mm/20mm
honcho
Post #8
Jul 29, 2026
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
California
SOLD
Still available?
honcho
Post #5
Jul 28, 2026
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
California
WTB: Looking for Bonoss 15mm/20mm spacers
Still looking to buy? I have a set for sale
honcho
Post #6
Jul 28, 2026
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
WTB Bonoss 15mm & 20mm Spacers
Where are you located? I have some I’m willing to sell.
honcho
Post #2
Jul 24, 2026
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
Wheel Spec Fitment Question Need Help
delete
honcho
Thread
Feb 13, 2026
Replies: 0
Forum:
Type R: Wheels | Tires | Brakes
California
PRL Wing Risers
Still available?
honcho
Post #2
Feb 8, 2026
Forum:
Type R: Members Classifieds - Parts For Sale
What did you do to your FL5 today?
Today I decided to add a little subtle red… still deciding whether I like it or not. Hmmmm ?
honcho
Post #3,007
Jul 13, 2025
Forum:
2023+ Civic Type R Forum (FL5 - 11th Gen)
Search
Top