The noise is from the tolerance between the pin and hole of the linkage. Putting some tension on that to hold one side of the pin to one side of the hole seems like a logical thing. Unless you got a super heavy spring on there I doubt it would do anything. But needs to be more than that bic pen...
That’s what you pay for with aftermarket. For a mass produced vehicle I can’t see them spending the engineering to do that when a boot works 95% of the time and is cheaper / easier to assemble based on existing processes
100%
I drove over some wet tar and it was almost a nightmare scenario. Fortunatley only one real paint chip by rear driver door and the factory PPF took the rest for the team
Definitely curious...Exhaust is a non critical component as was said. At the end of the day its how much work do you want to do?.
I personally might take the risk knowing I have a band saw, TIG welder etc to fix any issues. I got a full china exhaust on my Integra and just cut off the...
These kinds of filters have been around for a couple decades now at least. You understand the tradeoff when you buy an intake like this. My 320k FA5 has been running around with a hybrid racing cold air and its still just as healthy as its always been. So I'm not too worried about it.
I know in...
At my current rate driving to work, getting kids to school, and seeing my GF, I should hit 30k+ a year if I drove it year long. But I have an FA5 with 320k as my winter beater. I'll get some 18s to put some longer lasting tires on the R in the future, but I guesstimate with the FA5 taking some...
The PPF in the picture above. The dealer sold me an “accessory” add on for the door handles and rear bumper and I can’t find any OEM part # for the door piece