Sponsored

Search results

  1. Looking for Aftermarket Turbo Oil Feed Line (Kuro)

    My stock turbo oil feed line has a small stress fracture at the joint and leaking oil. Seems this is not entirely uncommon. Are there AN fitting flexible oil feed lines? The factory hard line sucks ass IMO. Also, I am running a Kuro turbo. So would need to work with the Kuro banjo bolt which is...
  2. Trusted Phoenix Area Shop for Clutch Install

    Anyone have any recommendations for a PHX area shop who can do a FL5 clutch?
  3. How to: CANflex, Full Race FP and Hondata Injectors Install

    How did you relieve fuel pressure? When I pull the 15A fuse, it immediately shuts off, won't crank, and won't run until out of fuel.
  4. Arizona FL5 CTR Remark Q-Spec Triple Like New (50 miles)

    Mot sure yet, might go a custom route with inconel.
  5. Arizona FL5 CTR Remark Q-Spec Triple Like New (50 miles)

    Some drone 2.5k-3k with valve open, basically stock with valve closed. Mine is a little deeper tone because I have TSP DP.
  6. Arizona FL5 CTR Remark Q-Spec Triple Like New (50 miles)

    Only con is there is weight gain over stock, if you're OCD about that (I decided I am haha). Otherwise can't be beat for quality, sound, looks, and value. Highly impressed with Remark quality.
  7. Arizona FL5 CTR Remark Q-Spec Triple Like New (50 miles)

    I can help you with the install for free if that helps.
  8. Arizona FL5 CTR Remark Q-Spec Triple Like New (50 miles)

    I don't dislike it, just want to go with a titanium setup to drop a few lbs. If anyone looking for a good looking valved setup that is Jekyll and Hyde, this is the setup.
  9. Arizona FL5 CTR Remark Q-Spec Triple Like New (50 miles)

    Looks like only PC would allow pic upload, not Mac...
  10. Arizona Sold: FL5 CTR Remark Q-Spec Triple Like New (50 miles)

    Like new, literally 1 day on the car maybe 50 miles. Includes all hardware, gaskets, and the factory valve extension cable. Decided I want a titanium setup. Exhaust will be removed from the car for pickup/meetup, and I will post more photos. Located in Phoenix. Local pickup only. $1,400.




Top