Currently just extended my studs with ARP and its been great! Ran into 1 problem though. I need to put my stock wheels back on for winter and I cannot find lug nuts open or closed with a radius/ball seat that will fit the OEM wheels!
Any help will be appreciated! Need suggestions!
No reason, just my thought process is HKS has to solid aluminum tubes, which would help with air being smoother into the engine. And that HKS logo is super
Makes sense, you think if I drop the intercooler in it to I would still need a tune? Also, which intercooler do you recommend? HKS logo looks pretty sick lol
Hey everyone! Always shopping for upgrades as an unhealthy pass time lol
I was looking at some charge pipe upgrades and came across the HKS intercooler, piping upgrade.
I was wondering if a tune is needed? I already have the PRL HVI + Titanium turbo inlet and exhaust is ordered.
I plan on...
Thank y'all for your help! I think I'll pass this go around until I can find something that's more OEM+ and doesn't affect the recalculation of the air past the sensor. Thanks again!
Have a friend that has a kit for sale. It's a good price! Had some questions cause my research has been telling me not to do the blow off valve.
So my questions are:
1. Why not?
2. Do I need a tune?
3. What other relevant information do I need to know?
For a 2023 CTR FL5
Currently driving a 2023 CTR.
Need some recommendations.
I work at a dealership (bless), but its not a Honda dealership. I want to resurface the rotors before I put my new pads on, but wasn't aware that the front rotors are 2-piece. Do I turn them, flip them? Just resurface one side?
I have a...