Sponsored

Search results

  1. Official CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

    I installed the shifter in January and just last week installed the transmission side bushings and my car has under 13k miles so the stockers aren't worn out. With that said, it's no exaggeration in saying it made a huge difference and transformed the shifting experience of the car for me (only...
  2. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Serviced her, finally swapping from the OEM trans fluid to MT-90 and installing the Acuity transmission bushings. I've had both the fluid and bushings close to a year now but laziness. Didn't think it would be a big improvement because car is under 13k miles, but both made a huge difference in...
  3. Improved Racing CCS Catch Can

    On the same catch can vid? Was your comment deleted? I was interested in this catch can but your concerns/observations are valid, so I am wanting to see the out come.
  4. Michelin said tire rotting is caused by the Ozone

    2023 MY and same with being garage kept most of its life and cracking before 10k (car has less than 11k miles). The tires actually delaminated. So the cracking may just be an uncommon flaw.
  5. To Lower or Not to Lower?

    Sometimes spelling this out works best...
  6. HELP! Is this true or not!

    I always find it weird when people talk down on the "Type S" nomenclature for Hondas. Type S branding is actually sought after in JDM lands. Source: Most of the cars we get locally are JDM, we get to see the demand for specific variants. Type Rs are by no means rare.
  7. Honda Australia has secured more stock of the in-demand Civic Type R.....but at a cost

    Lol that's a lot cheaper than they are here locally. Though Honda does some customizations for us.
  8. Hardrace FL5 rear motor mount

    I thought I came across these before but could never find them again, do you have a link?
  9. Civic Type R BETTER THAN the Shelby GT350

    We love the CTR I get it but man, first the Porsche thread and now this one. Weight I agree they're in different classings, but the CTR isn't a small car dimensional. FYI the CTR is a tad shorter, and some of that can be attributed to the lip spoiler on the GT350. I got the FL5 because of it's...
  10. FL5 Intercooler Reference Thread

    This is how I view it. In my opinion, it has seemingly made the PRL B&P intercooler redundant. Chalk the increased price up to the weight loss, people have paid more $$$$ for less weight reduction (I'm comparing to the PRL B&P, not the stocker.).
  11. FL5 Intercooler Reference Thread

    Bizarro world where a tube n fin costs more than bar n plate.
  12. Recommended floor mats

    Anyone know if this is a USDM only part? I'm not finding a RHD counter part. I'm not a fan of my OEM red mats for daily duties. I'm not sure if it's the same for the black mats but the material on the bottom of it shreds the carpet.




Top