Sponsored

Search results

  1. What parts from the 2027 are you swapping over

    I'd like the auto-dimming mirror if it's got homelink in it. Getting away from the anemic little horn we currently have would also be nice. I'm not concerned with too much of the rest.
  2. Type R sold in the US, from 2023 up until and breakdown by color

    Id guess year end shipping manifests would be your best bet
  3. CTR Dealer Name Plate

    I called my dealer and asked them specifically to not put any badges or branding on the car. They were happy to leave it off at my request.
  4. Switching Sides - DE5 to FL5

    And you got the best color of FL5! Welcome to the Rallye Red side of life!
  5. Jacking From Pinch Points

    I made my own for less than 20 bucks. Picked up a damaged 2x10 from the lumber yard and had them cut it. 2 3ft pieces and 2 2ft pieces, which i screwed together. Worked a treat
  6. Door locks open and close when washing car.

    I use these: https://a.co/d/07DhXHxy You get 2 and they work fantastically. They fit just fine in my pockets.
  7. 3W Floor Mats Giveaway | What maintenance have you done for your Civic this month?

    Just throw everyones name in a hat and pull one. Seems pretty fair
  8. 3W Floor Mats Giveaway | What maintenance have you done for your Civic this month?

    We can share the mats in a monthly rotation
  9. 3W Floor Mats Giveaway | What maintenance have you done for your Civic this month?

    Mines new and I haven't swapped tires yet, so I just checked pressure and put my baby in the garage
  10. Civic Type R and and integra Type S slated for facelift

    I hope they improve the awful backup camera and they're a compatible swap
  11. Civic Type R and and integra Type S slated for facelift

    Here's hoping any worthwhile upgrades are easily swappable.
  12. Tennessee FS: FL5 Hondata Flashpro

    Amazing price on that wing. Id have damn near drove the 600mi to get it.
  13. Mugen Door kick panels?

    How was the install for you? I ordered from them and it seemed to be cut too small, and the loop for the speaker was cut and different thicknesses at the split.
  14. New Type R owner

    Congratulations! Ive had my CTR for 1 week, and I'm making every excuse I can to drive it. Hope you love yours as much as I do.
  15. Post your customized interior

    This reads like a wishlist for me. Can I ask where you sourced the rear seat?
  16. Just hit 250miles & hear a clunk/tapping low speed

    Sorry to hear it. Hope they figure out what it is
  17. Model Year 2025 Civic Type R FL5 Shipments from Japan

    Mine may have come in on that shipment, vin ends 7xxx. Still in transit to the dealership.




Top