Sponsored

Search results

  1. Show me your aftermarket shift knob

    Still playing with all of the Acuity settings pretty regularly. Billetworkz titanium sphere on there. I was nervous about the hot summers, but I think I survived the worst of it and not bad at all.
  2. Civic 6MT - Acuity Shifter ideas

    I've been thinking about this for months. Singer Porsche's have this gorgeous cutout they do all the time that's give me some ideas to toy with. I did a boot delete just with some metal that I've posted a few times on here. I'll be following this thread
  3. Ktuner rev hang delete

    oh also the quick adjustment tab has improved responsiveness levels 1, 2, and 3 with rev hang improvement
  4. Ktuner rev hang delete

    As far as I've seen, the 11th gen does not have the rev hang delete a simple toggle option like on the 10th, but you can make other adjustments that compensate for the rev hang like decreasing the fuel cut delay. Mines currently 23psi and fuel cut delay is adjusted to 15 ms for 1st and 2nd and 0...
  5. Wire placement after a shift boot replacement with a plate? How to clean it up?

    I did this on the FE1, I put a 3m backed zip tie anchor from my hardware store. It fit between the small electrical boxes for the drive mode / ebrake. looks like this: Amazon.com: 10Gtek Self Adhesive Cable Tie Mounts - 3M Strongly Adhesive-Backed Zip Tie Base Holders for Home, Office Cable...
  6. Shifter Plate in Ti - CUSTOM - Designed with JDC Customs (warning, eye candy)

    That looks sick. I have the fe1 and had a boot delete stuck in my head for weeks and finally just did one myself with 1/32" aluminum sheet and dremel. Made it a brushed aluminum and got the billetworkz titanium sphere. I have it set a little higher now, but i love it Reddit post: Shift boot...




Top