Sponsored

Search results

  1. California SOLD 2025 SGP 1.3k Miles Stock + PPF

    Thank you! She has stayed local to NorCal and is joining an S2000.
  2. California SOLD - Muteki HR50 M14x1.5 Lug Nuts with Red Ring - $100

    Muteki HR50 M14x1.5 Lug Nuts with Red Ring. Mounted on the car for 400 miles. Willing to ship at buyer's expense. Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks.
  3. California SOLD: 18x10 ET40 Reps + Potenza RE-71RS 275/35R18 - 400 Miles!

    Up for sale are my 18x10 ET40 reps wrapped in Potenza RE-71RS 275/35R18 tires. Wheels are hub centric. Only 400 miles on the set and in excellent condition. No scratches, curb rash, or chips. Mounted on the car at 943 miles and removed at 1,363. No track time, only street miles! For more...
  4. California SOLD 2025 SGP 1.3k Miles Stock + PPF

    Pretty spot on. Sharp car just not enough soul for me.
  5. California SOLD 2025 SGP 1.3k Miles Stock + PPF

    I think that the platform handles exceptionally well and I am impressed with the weight for a 4 door hatchback however, this car just doesn’t really call to me. I may just not be a “jdm guy” and I’d rather own a different platform that I would enjoy/appreciate more
  6. California SOLD 2025 SGP 1.3k Miles Stock + PPF

    I’ve been on the look out for another Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio in a very particular spec. Also a Gt350 to get my manual fix :)
  7. California SOLD 2025 SGP 1.3k Miles Stock + PPF

    Well.. I have started looking at a different platform so I know it is probably time to put up the FL5. DISCLAIMER: Car will be sold with stock wheels which only have 943 miles on them. Up for sale and for your viewing pleasure is my 2025 Sonic Gray Pearl FL5 with about 1300 miles. *Not in rush...
  8. Strap In Purist.. Alibaba Wheels Long Term Review/Test

    Another update... or not much of. Up to only about 1300 miles. Did two spirited drives two weekends ago. Absolutely coated the wheels in brake dust. No issues that I can feel while driving. Visual inspection reveals no issues. Going to take her out again today after the F1 Miami Qualifying sesh...
  9. Strap In Purist.. Alibaba Wheels Long Term Review/Test

    Got the car aligned yesterday. 80 miles in so far. I feel like NorCal roads are getting worse and worse. Quick visual inspection revealed nothing to report on all 4 corners. Happy Friday :patriot:
  10. Strap In Purist.. Alibaba Wheels Long Term Review/Test

    Final batches indeed. By the time I was ready to order the tires, they were all sold out on Tirerack. These are actually 275-35. I ended up finding them on the America's Tires website. Took about 2 weeks to come in. I was able to choose any finish I wanted since they are made to order. I agree...




Top