The guy is looking to use KeySavvy and get the deal done today. Drove the car last night with my wife on a date night and although it's not perfect, it's everything I need right now. Practical, fast, looks great, handles incredible... Might try to keep it and ALSO do an M3 build.
I really appreciate that reply. The offer is 100% legit and he wants to come pick the car up when I am back from Cabo next week. I do not absolutely hate it... and I am still tempted to hold on to it. I have a lot of thinking to do this week to ensure I am making the right choice being as I...
Can ship wheels pretty cheap to be honest. All I do is take some carboard and cut them to the face of the wheel to protect them. Then I buy plastic wrap and just wrap the wheels in that plastic wrap like 15-20 times. It takes like 5 min to do each wheel and then you can take the wheels and ship...
What an awesome build thus far. Went from 0-100 real quick. Absolutely love how it's coming out and I guess I will live vicariously though you. I told myself I would keep it stock for one year then do wheels and coils.
Ppf done! Going to let it cure and give it a wash next week then coat it. 1st fill up complete. Very grateful to have been able to purchase this and looking forward to the experience and memories with this car.
Amazing how a car with only 8 miles looked like it went through 200 auto car washes. Was able to do a one step correction with a yellow pad and some 3D One and really popped. Cars currently getting a full frontal PPF package and then Iāll be doing Gtechnic CSL and EXO V5 ceramic. Stoked to have...
Cars actually getting picked up next weekend! Iām sure Iāll be back in another E90 one day but this one is going to San Diego. Iāll live with the Em1 and the FL5 for now and enjoy being a Honda boy lol.
Yep that is the dealer. Was so easy to work with them.
Just tint. Other dealers in the valley were doing ceramic, ppf on door edges, wheel treatments, wheel locks. BS stuff they know they can mark you up on. I am actually okay with the tint, it's a lot darker than i thought it would be too and...
Drove to Tucson which is two hours south of Phoenix, signed a paper, and was back on my way! Drove it 5 miles when I got home and WOW... The instant smile I got. The power, the delivery, the steering. What a car. Have not smiled that hard in a while driving a car. I knew it was special.
Being a Dad makes this much more enjoyable. My son and I share this passion. He has over 60 hot wheels and his favorites are mine.. all JDM 90's cars lol. The passion greatened for sure when my son came into this world. Love that we all get to share this with our kids, very fortunate.
Oh I agree with you, this is my 3rd EM1. I had two in high school. Crashed one and then one was burning oil so sold it.
Now that I am older I appreciate the car for what it really is. It's the car I learned to drive stick in. Had the owner drop it off, paid him and then watched a Youtube video...
What's funny is I sold it once already... bought it back one year later from the kid I sold it too. Financially I do not need to get rid of it... In my wifes eyes it is smarter to get rid of it. Lol. We will see. I think I would regret it over time as well. Being as mine is a sought-after spec...