Sponsored

Search results

  1. Alpharex Nova Series

    I believe they also colab with Louis Vuitton for the longest time. I remember seeing this on a friends LV bag like 20+ years ago. https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/stories/louisvuittonxmurakami#monogram-multicolore
  2. 26' FL5 Finally Arrived!

    pretty solid first mods....enjoy!
  3. California PRL Helix Air Oil Seperator

    Brand new unopened box. Color is black. Located southern California orange county $225 picked up
  4. 18K Miles In: Quality-of-Life Mods That Made My FL5 Even Better

    The acuity pedal spacer was an upgrade for me. It was hard to heel/toe blip throttle but with the spacer in position 'C' made it so much easier. If you like the auto-rev match then it would be pointless to install.
  5. Rev Match with CAE/Acuity/Hybrid shifter

    I have every Acuity upgrade that is related to shifting and even the accelerator pedal spacer and hybrid detent spring....rev-match works fine. I think the transmission sensors and speed sensors is what provides the computer to blip throttle because I don't remember a single sensor on the...
  6. REMARK Sport Touring Catback for FL5

    This is the same exhaust I got Q-Spec and love it. In comfort the exhaust is ZERO drone. In sport up to +R it's not crazy loud but a nice sporty sound without being ricey.
  7. Let me know if these first mods are solid

    I didn't know PRL was viewed this way. I have their intake, coolant expansion tank, strut bar and AOS. I think the quality was more than enough for the price. I have no complaints with the brand. I can't say about their other products but one big factor for me is Cali SMOG. I am done...
  8. Question about CRC intake valve cleaner

    Doesn't Air/Oil Seperator or catch can mitigate carbon deposit on valves?
  9. Official CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

    LOL that license plate....too funny
  10. SUMA Side Mirrors

    my guess is bottom ball isn't fully snapped in. Did you tilt mirror fully down and pushed inward on the bottom portion until you heard/feel the ball snap in? The left and right ball snap in easier than the single bottom. I have Suma mirrors and don't have this shake. take it out and...
  11. Import Tariffs

    register for a UPS my choice account with the shipping address. I've had it for years and it's free. You can see any UPS shipments coming in to that address. It is also where you can see the notifications for fees needed to be paid ahead of delivery and you will get a notification in your...
  12. Florida FL5 PARTS SALE- SERIOUS BUYER ONLY PLEASE, IG-SHANK_FL5

    Solid mods....you should mention if you are including any of the stock parts. Good luck with sale!
  13. What is everyone using for lug nuts?

    OMT bought on Amazon $30. No need to go expensive on lugnuts as long as they are steel. Yes they can rust however if you don't use an impact on them they will stay rust free for a long time. Also get closed end and not open. Just like running center caps it helps with rust forming from...
  14. Stock suspension removal question

    Every single thing this guy said is 100%.
  15. Stock suspension removal question

    Take it out of the hub so you don't risk popping out the spider roller. It's only 1 nut so zap it with an impact. I think the spline didn't have to completely come out but gives the hub more room without extending the axle too much. When you are done torque it to spec and then stake it.
  16. Cars N Coffee with the white on white Civic

    Nice coverage... I enjoy your videos.
  17. Front Brake Pad replacement options / 2023 FL5 CTR

    I think people will ask what kind of driving you'll be doing. How much does brake dust or noise matter to you.
  18. How do you jack up your Type R?

    These look pretty well made for the price. I have something similar 3" low profile Race Ramps....bought it long time ago and it has come in handy many many times. I have yet tried them to see if my hydraulic jacks can get to that center front jacking area. I also use a Quickjack with...
  19. OEM CF wing still made in Italy (3rd time a charm?) lol

    What does street price mean? like used? Used I've seen it for around $1500ish from a private party. If you found one from dealer for $1800 then there most likely will be tax plus shipping




Top