Sponsored

Search results

  1. Official CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

    Volk ZE40 18x10 +40 Dunlop Direzza 3 275/35/18 (older tires transferred from another setup)
  2. God Spec info 18x10 +40 (pictures, alignment specs, tire info)

    I’ll link the thread here and I’ll PM it to you once I get a chance to write it. I just can’t sell the e92…. I thought I’d never say this, but if I had to sell one, the FL5 is the one I’d keep… Just hope that day never comes :)
  3. God Spec info 18x10 +40 (pictures, alignment specs, tire info)

    I love them. They are just as compliant as OE suspension (comfort) and my e92 M3 with Ohlins Road and Track on the streets and handle better than both setups on track and canyons, after dialed in correctly. I’ll be posting a more in depth thread on the Nitron setup in this forum soon. There...
  4. Official CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

    First photo after wheels and suspension. First track event with the FL5
  5. God Spec info 18x10 +40 (pictures, alignment specs, tire info)

    Suspension: Nitron R1 (roadspec spring rates 11k/7k), hardrace rear lower camber arms Wheels: Volk ZE40 18x10 +40 Tires: 275/35/18 Dunlop Direzza 3 Front: Camber: -2.5 Toe: 0 Caster 8.0 Rear: Camber: -2.0 Toe: .08 Zero issues, love the setup. Could go a little lower, but I’m liking...
  6. God Spec info 18x10 +40 (pictures, alignment specs, tire info)

    The consensus looks to be that the camber from natural drop and pulled pins will not rub with this wheel spec. I am also seeing some wheel poke from some folks and I'm looking to get it as flush as possible (in the front). 1. Does anyone have no poke up front without camber plates on a 275...
  7. God Spec info 18x10 +40 (pictures, alignment specs, tire info)

    Do you have front camber plates or is this just from pulled pins?
  8. Oem PS4S tires and chunking

    Are you running them hard when they are still cold?
  9. Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! 🙌 📸

    Just received mine a few days before Father’s Day. Really glad about the purchase.
  10. California Ohlins DFV FK8/FL5 + Top Hats, Cancellers - SOLD

    Great deal! Don’t know how I missed this one…
  11. California *SOLD* FS Tein Cancelers

    PM’d. I’ll buy them.




Top