Sponsored

Search results

  1. Best shops in Washington?

    That's the one in Tacoma I mentioned, yeah, although their site says: They might be willing to play with the FL5/DE5, but I'm not sure they have the hardware for an ECU unlock, and I wouldn't want to be the first of these motors that they cut their teeth on.
  2. Best shops in Washington?

    Oof, alright. In that case I might get Phearable to do the tune remotely, and book time on Carb Connection's dyno.
  3. Best shops in Washington?

    Did you find someone? All I could find was Carb Connection in Kirkland and another shop down in Tacoma that might work.
  4. MST FL5 Intake Pre-Order + FREE SILICONE INTERCOOLER HOSES

    "I'm going to build my own intake! With blackjack! And hookers! You know what—forget the intake!"
  5. NEW PRODUCT - AOA Adjustment Kit - Honda Civic Type R (FL5)

    I’m surprised they are printing these adapter in ABS-GF instead of ASA-GF. The ASA would have basically the same strength but better UV resistance, temperature stability, and longevity. It might cost them like, a dollar more?
  6. MST FL5 Intake Pre-Order + FREE SILICONE INTERCOOLER HOSES

    Has anyone tried this on a DE5 / ITS yet?




Top