Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
🛒 Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Search
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
Minnesota
FOR SALE: Civic Si / Integra A-Spec OEM Parts
thank you for the links. I will take it, I dont actually prefer the si one after listening to them both. This might be a welcome change. send me a pm please :)
papaSi
Post #7
Friday at 11:50 PM
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Transmission, Tuning
Minnesota
FOR SALE: Civic Si / Integra A-Spec OEM Parts
lol I might buy, if it makes the si one quieter... haha do you have a link to some knowledge on the different sound modules?
papaSi
Post #4
Sep 30, 2026
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Transmission, Tuning
Search
Top