• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SnoopstaR

First Name
Snoop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Oh man that grey looks good. Never considered grey but from these pics looks amazing!

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Has anyone seen any NA cars yet? All the ones I’ve seen look to be JDM/EDM.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
The E:HEV looks pretty good too.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Hmmm, GRC media drives happening!!

I'm guessing the FL5 stuff would be next week? Since they cant be at 2 places at once?

Thoughts? Does anyone know when and where they were supposed to happen? I know Toyo is doing a full week in Utah for their presser.

11th Gen Honda Civic πŸ™πŸ»  πŸ“Έ Boost Blue Pearl and Sonic Gray Pearl FL5 Civic Type R spotted on transport! 1661866618657

Last edited:

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
100% production cars...boost actually looks great here. still can't get away from black and white though
I have a feeling my now cemented decision to hold out for boost will result in more pain than my decision to hold out for a red premium manual GR86 @ MSRP. Something will give...

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Hmmm, GRC media drives happening!!

I'm guessing the FL5 stuff would be next week? Since they cant be at 2 places at once?

Thoughts? Does anyone know when and where they were supposed to happen? I know Toyo is doing a full week in Utah for their presser.

1661866618657.png
I'm confused by the hood on a non-circuit edition. I thought only those had the hood scoops, and they were limited to the grey color?

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I'm confused by the hood on a non-circuit edition. I thought only those had the hood scoops, and they were limited to the grey color?
Circuits come in Grey, Red and White. Non-CE's don't have any hood elements like the image above. Wing is missing due to that car being pre-prod.
Toyo is lagging HARD on their final production examples it seems.