• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

HawaiiPunch

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Elantra N
Not a ton there, but it seems like the exhaust sounds decent assuming that's a factory setup. Definitely looks good in motion, you can see a lot more detail as the lighting changes. Excited to see the release.

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
This car is way to bland for a type r , hope its not the finished product , if its the same with that vinyl wrap off it will appeal to the golf R crowd . Still has to be seen in the flesh for a good comparison to 10th gen

jpn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp
I don't know a better way to phrase this but, "the 11th gen civic hatchback looks better than 11th gen sedan", more than "the 10thgen hatchback looking better than the 10th gen sedan".

Last edited:

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
USA-367, 2011 Civic Si
The exhaust note is slightly deeper it seems. I think it looks awesome, I bet this 11th gen CTR will easily be another 5 years of high demand/hard to find MSRP

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Humph. Who else is surprised to see flatbed trucks and baby strollers racing on the Nurburgring.

Seriously though, sweet car minus that wing!! Wait a minute, that sounds familiar doesn't it!?? Ha. Needs more exhaust, too. (That also sounds familiar.)

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Newest rendering I've seen
I don't know how good this would look from the front, but I photoshopped a wing stand delete. Looks a bit less goofy to my old eyes.
11th Gen Honda Civic ? 3+ Minutes of 2022 Civic Type R Footage - From Nurburgring Grounds. Hood vents revealed! typerlower2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DC2 Type R
If what I've heard is correct, the spoiler holes seem to be in the same place as the regular hatch, so you could pick up one of these guys for three-hundo and call it a day
A lot of people seem to forget that the hatch door is made out of plastic, and that’s the only spot they’ve reinforced with metal to withstand the downforce a wing would create.
That’s why you can’t change the mounting position on a hatch.

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
This car is way to bland for a type r , hope its not the finished product , if its the same with that vinyl wrap off it will appeal to the golf R crowd . Still has to be seen in the flesh for a good comparison to 10th gen
Too bland? Arguably the best looking Type R's are EK and DC2, both have very clean look that has aged well. Can't say FN2 has aged well at all. FK8 just looks overstyled and the fake vents just make it look cheap. I like how the styling trends have shifted from over styled like the Supra with many fake vents to more subtle clean designs like the new GR86.

omar0123

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 type r
i definitely don’t get any negative comments from people that have seen mine up close ,and im talking about the young an old , the 10th gen is a car that has to be seen in real , hope the 11th gen type r gets the same love , thats why better comments will be posted once the final product is out , but definitely the spoiler if off

Jimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR 2019
Too bland? Arguably the best looking Type R's are EK and DC2, both have very clean look that has aged well. Can't say FN2 has aged well at all. FK8 just looks overstyled and the fake vents just make it look cheap. I like how the styling trends have shifted from over styled like the Supra with many fake vents to more subtle clean designs like the new GR86.
It’s pretty bland.
Most angles looks like an accord with a cheap wing from China.
bland for sure.