• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2005 WRX Wagon, 2013 X5M, 2019 Type R!!!

ASIMO Assassin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing interesting right now
The windows are all blacked out, and doesn't seem to be a lot of revealing activities going on... the car is just sitting there.

In some of the photos I've looked at, you can see they intentionally have hidden the drivetrain at the front and rear with short panel walls under the car. I'm guessing it is FWD, but you can't even verify that here.

Seems like no technical details are coming at this time

Here is a short walkaround vid that surfaced today:

us722

First Name
mu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e46 m3, van
This. But let's be real, Honda has 3 options: down 5hp like the Si, same 305 at peak or 315-320 at peak.

If both the TLX-S and MDX-S pushes 355 wit a (single?) turbo V6, I doubt Honda will match that on a 2.0L turbo I4 without going awd or hybrid support. But guess we shall see!

True. As FWD, CTRs only competitor is Ford ST or Hyundai N - at least in Canada. Now it’s only Hyundai and Honda doing FWD.

For any more power, Honda needs AWD. Then it’s a proper competitor to Golf R.

staylurkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CBP Si Coupe
This is looking like the 10th gen, perfected. More aero, more cooling, more tire. 320 hp is my guess, as that's what the Euro-spec FK8 had since launch. If the weight is kept in check, it should be faster than a manual Golf R.

Hoping to see a full reveal in the spring.
Sponsored